WELCOME TO OWL NATION COACH MAC BRYAN....

Uhhh..there isn't the kind of killer talent at OHS that is gonna have McCallie and Baylor banging down the doors. Even when Jacques was there it wasn't that way. Decent players and good tradition but not enough to win the big games on state. JMO.

McCallie and Baylor are not the light at the end of the Tunnel........They havent won anything significant to even mention.....whoever they pickup from public schools....they still fall short....That tuition is higher than state schools....not impressed....

Are you a Owl or Hurricane........Please create a page for the Hurricanes so you can talk about your perfect team.....Owlicane

I am an old owl that's now Hurricane, never once said we were perfect only you're Jealous butt did. As for creating my own page.... maybe I will but this is an open forum I can post anywhere I want. You ever wondered why, the Knoxville schools hated us back in the day when we played them...... folks like you.

McCallie and Baylor are not the light at the end of the Tunnel........They havent won anything significant to even mention.....whoever they pickup from public schools....they still fall short....That tuition is higher than state schools....not impressed....

Most of the kids they get don't pay full tuition, some don't pay at all. In the last 3 years Baylor has played in 2 state championships. Last year they destroyed a team that beat you in the playoffs. McCallie has just brought back one of the best high school coaches around who won a State championship, and made deep runs every year and picked off top kids from middle school every year. One of Baylors top players a DB signed a 1-AA scholorship and they picked him right out of OMS. i nor anyone else I know at East Ham hates the Owls...... But have seen a lot of hate for us comming from your school..... including you!

I said:

There are 4 kids at OMS, and 5 at Hunter, that are good ball players, will they or could they start as freshman at OHS no. but by the time they are JR's yes OHS has a very good freshman program...... trust me season most of them were contacted directly on indirectly, about moving over.

You keep those 9 players at home you have a base for 2 years down the road. McCallie and Baylor know this. Heck man they are at East Brainerd little lg football games talking to kids. As for the Canes we had 9 that got talked to off the 8th grade team. We were able to keep them. There is more talent at OHS middle school programs then you think. Coaches need to look long term not short term, OHS new coach needs to attack this.

You said:

I was just trying to make a point!

I said:

Most of the kids they get don't pay full tuition, some don't pay at all. In the last 3 years Baylor has played in 2 state championships. Last year they destroyed a team that beat you in the playoffs. McCallie has just brought back one of the best high school coaches around who won a State championship, and made deep runs every year and picked off top kids from middle school every year. One of Baylors top players a DB signed a 1-AA scholorship and they picked him right out of OMS. i nor anyone else I know at East Ham hates the Owls...... But have seen a lot of hate for us comming from your school..... including you!

You can't handle the truth Son,

Colonel Jessep:

Edited by chattacane

I said:

There are 4 kids at OMS, and 5 at Hunter, that are good ball players, will they or could they start as freshman at OHS no. but by the time they are JR's yes OHS has a very good freshman program...... trust me season most of them were contacted directly on indirectly, about moving over.

You keep those 9 players at home you have a base for 2 years down the road. McCallie and Baylor know this. Heck man they are at East Brainerd little lg football games talking to kids. As for the Canes we had 9 that got talked to off the 8th grade team. We were able to keep them. There is more talent at OHS middle school programs then you think. Coaches need to look long term not short term, OHS new coach needs to attack this.

You said:

I was just trying to make a point!

I said:

You can't handle the truth Son,

Colonel Jessep:

I could give a rats tail about who those private schools recruit....We all have been deep in the playoffs and came up short.....so we all in the same boat.....Championshipless!!! and im not talkin about years ago.....THATS THE TRUTH.......