Dobyns Bennett Football 2013

Summers was a beast... I remember the QB, think his name was McMahan maybe... I like Oak Ridge's tradition before each game.

Mike Underwood was the QB when Summers played. Me and him are buddies..He grew up right up the road from me..Mcmahan played in the early 2000's..Fantastic QB. One of the best we have had in my opinion.

I agree... I hope a Clinton guy does not read this, but it is alway great to see you guys wear them out every year. I absolutely love it... I hated playing them down there 2 out of the last 4 years. We alway got chippy with them...

Haha....Well, we and Clinton are arch rivals, but a lot of the kids from those two teams are related or friends...They have beaten us 3 times since 1991, so i can't say much bad about them lol...It's tough to hate a team you beat most of the time...Just being honest.

Our biggest rival is Science Hill and it was Sullivan South, but they dropped down. You guys beat them last year in the playoffs.

Yes, that was a great game we played against them. They had some tough guys. Took a great effort for us to beat them..To be honest Reed Hayes single handedly kept them in that game. Without him we beat them handily, imo.

Summers was a beast... I remember the QB, think his name was McMahan maybe... I like Oak Ridge's tradition before each game.

I am a proud WILDCAT fan!!!!

I have much respect for DB's program as well. Me and some friends have made it a kind of tradition the last few years of taking a trip to watch you guys and farragut on week 0. Always treated very well while visiting your place and always impressed with the facilities.

A few old traditions are returning to OR again, should be a great ride for the next generation of Wildcat players.