Dobyns Bennett Football 2013

I don't know buddy. Powell has some talent coming back, they will be good whoever the coach ends up being. We lost 23 seniors off this past years team and really good seniors at that. I look for us to make noise in 2014,15...This year we may struggle a bit, we are gonna be real young.

Hopefully you guys will win the conference even though you guys are young... We are young too in a lot of positions..Hopefully Powell will hire a coach a put a new system in and maybe that will be a learning process...

Hopefully you guys will win the conference even though you guys are young... We are young too in a lot of positions..Hopefully Powell will hire a coach a put a new system in and maybe that will be a learning process...

Yeah buddy, it's gonna be a learning process..Hopefully our fans are patient with Gaddis...If so, he will work his magic.

I went to the D-B Farragut game @ Farragut a few years ago. I sat on D-B's side. No way in heck was i gonna sit on the blue blood side lol Anyways, these D-B fans took me in, gave me a blanket to sit on..Had a good time. Had my OR stuff on, we talked about all the great D-B OR games of the past.

We play them at home this year... They are coming for us after we beat them down last year...

I believe Gaddis we work his magic if they are patient, then it will all fall in place. From a Dobyns-Bennett Fan and Follower... Roll Wildcats Roll, you guys got my support...

I think we are going to be better than some are thinking. Gaddis is getting athletes out of the halls already, Rumors of local tallent interested in coming to OR to play for him.