Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I think that pretty much sums it up, really. To be perfectly honest, I'm far less sour about Eagleville getting to host themselves in the state tournament every year than I am the fact that we find ourselves in a position that we have to play STATE TOURNAMENT games at a blamed Single A facility. 
    • It's time to put away with the award. 18 players selected, and 17 of those players are from Middle and East Tennessee. I guess they don't play baseball in West Tennessee. I understand there will be players that were "snubbed." We can make a legit argument that it occurs in Mr. Football and as well as Mr./Mrs. Basketball. But baseball is not a place where we can sit here and say "these are the 3 best players in this class and that class."  And we got to get rid of these polls bullcrap that's being released. It's all nonsense. 
    • Thanks. I'm just trying to understand how this process works.   It seems like a bit of a sweetheart deal to me but the cookie has to crumble somewhere I guess.  
    • He won’t got anywhere he has it made in h20 he prob makes almost what a head coach in t c makes plus there’s not as much pressure there everyone is a use to the losing there. I say he will be there for many years just waiting for Webster to leave…
    • Do you happen to know how he stacked against the other nominees? Just curious what the other stats were.