wartburg versus clarkrange

gobeywarrior

Dont think anybody will be smacking tomorrow, state final four, very rarely is their"smacking" going on, humboldt has very good guards, not sure how they will guard fountain, one guy guarding him 1 vs 1, will be a task, maybe even 2 vs 1, then you have one of their guards hit 3s like lagnly today, clarkrange swarmed fountain and langley was left open, exciting time of yr

Edited by ThrillaNvanilla

I was not impressed with the Fountain kid today. I was expecting much from him from what everybody on here had said. He is a good player, I will give him that but honestly I thought he would be just Awsome. Frankly for a Mr Basketball Finalist I was disappointed. I was afraid our big guys would have difficulty getting a shot of today but was pretty impressed. Buffaloes could have beat this team. Don't look for them to take home the Gold Ball but they are there and we ain't so good luck to wartburg

Wartburg didnt play real well today. Fountain has made plays this year that makes him truley a finalist. With that being said he did lead all scorers today and scored 26 of the 72 points for Wartburg. #11 Justes is really the key to this team and with his ankle injury in the sub-state game he is about 2 steps slower than usual. Clarkrange did a good job of trying to contain Fountain but the Dawgs have alot of other weapons.

• Upvote 1