District 13-A

ILoveMeSomeMe

c'mon cartman.... Jacob Wynn

Little early to be calling the MVP. Winn would have to be at the top of the leader board with several others. Personally I think Dresden has a few that will also be in the running. Murphy Fair is giving District 13 some love on his top prospect list. Seen several of the 13 A kids on the list.

Little early to be calling the MVP. Winn would have to be at the top of the leader board with several others. Personally I think Dresden has a few that will also be in the running. Murphy Fair is giving District 13 some love on his top prospect list. Seen several of the 13 A kids on the list.

wynn or winn? and where can you see that murphy fair stuff?

People from Dresden put their tails between their legs when they see us Huntingdon people because they are soft and know when to bow down. That won't change this fall either. Watched your scrimmage with TCA yesterday. 2 really soft teams and neither one has an offensive line at all. Whoever we end up putting at QB will be the district MVP. Wait and see. I earlier picked Dresden to finish 2nd in our district, now they are 4th. McKenzie and West Carroll will both beat them. An interesting game to see is going to be the Humboldt/West Carroll game. That will help set the tone for one of the 2 of them in the 1A playoffs.

People from Dresden put their tails between their legs when they see us Huntingdon people because they are soft and know when to bow down. That won't change this fall either. Watched your scrimmage with TCA yesterday. 2 really soft teams and neither one has an offensive line at all. Whoever we end up putting at QB will be the district MVP. Wait and see. I earlier picked Dresden to finish 2nd in our district, now they are 4th. McKenzie and West Carroll will both beat them. An interesting game to see is going to be the Humboldt/West Carroll game. That will help set the tone for one of the 2 of them in the 1A playoffs.

not happening, you guys may still have an o line but it wont be the o line you had...besides that hilliard kid should get a bulk of the carries no? who's going to be your qb anyway