Who makes the Springfling in A,AA,AAA?

AAsoftballguru

Brooke Kennedy for Riverside. Riverside should be in the mix in the spring fling this year. Last year they rode her too much and wore her arm out for the tourny so their record will be decieving this year but if they make it to the tourny expect her arm to be strong and not over used, so she will be rode for the tourny and hopefully mow em down for Riverside's third straight appearance in the ship hopefully winning their 2nd state title in 3 years.

Edited by mybad

AAA is very difficult to predict this season. Soddy and Beech are both way down, and Coffee has good pitching, but they aren't hitting the ball well against teams they need to be hitting it well against. I think Riverdale and Smyrna will get in, as well as Ravenwood, Seymour, and Walker Valley. Who knows about the other three spots?

It's not possible for Riverdale, Smyrna, and Walker Valley to all get to the Spring Fling because those two regions pair up for the Sectional Round. Personally, I like Ravenwood, Seymour, Halls, Smyrna, and Walker Valley. I've heard that Walker Valley is struggling with injuries that might hinder a deep run, in which case I would see Riverdale taking that slot.

No ones talking much about Ravenwood or their pitcher but the young lady is good. They have beat Riverdale, Beech twice and Walker Valley in extra innings.

Walker Valley will have 3 of their starters back when district play resumes. They haven't had the 3 playing at the same time in over a month. I watched them hit yesterday and they were killing the ball. They look hungry and ready to play. We will see!!!

No ones talking much about Ravenwood or their pitcher but the young lady is good. They have beat Riverdale, Beech twice and Walker Valley in extra innings.

Walker Valley will have 3 of their starters back when district play resumes. They haven't had the 3 playing at the same time in over a month. I watched them hit yesterday and they were killing the ball. They look hungry and ready to play. We will see!!!

I think Ravenwood makes it to the state and wish them luck if they do. They have a very talented pitcher.

Edited by Ace1

whats up with riverdale? no posts, no bragging did losing their coach also cost them school spirit> doesn't seem to have stoppd soddy

Riverdale has ran into Smyrna for this year.

Think there is a lot more parity amongst teams this season.........especially in AAA. Some of the powerhouses have either came back down to earth.......and/or then some of the districts have gotten really competitive.

Plus, there are always some good teams that left out because of sectional matchups. Several good Brentwood and Ravenwood teams never made it out of the sectionals because they would run into the 9AAA district with MJ and Beech.

Will be excited to see some new teams in AAA make the tournament.

I'd like to see the Smyrna's, Ravenwood's, and Wilson Central's of the world get a shot if they can make it through the grind of region and sectional matchups.