Is 4peat possible in Single A Baseball this year

mybad

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No a 4peat is not possible in Single A. Well it's possible, but I don't think it will happen

the simple answer is yes commander, the answer to the likelyhood would be no...there are 4 very good teams coming out of regions 3 and 4 this year arent there sir?

Edited by skydogg25

I hate to show my ignorance of the HS baseball playoff system, but after the District Tournaments, what is next? Top how many from District move on? Is Region or Sectional or Substate next? How many move on? Etc. to the State Tourney?

I spent a few hours this Fall reading on the TSSAA website to understand the football playoffs, but I'd rather just ask a baseball person this one.

Thanks!

I hate to show my ignorance of the HS baseball playoff system, but after the District Tournaments, what is next? Top how many from District move on? Is Region or Sectional or Substate next? How many move on? Etc. to the State Tourney?

I spent a few hours this Fall reading on the TSSAA website to understand the football playoffs, but I'd rather just ask a baseball person this one.

Thanks!

Two from each District advance to Region which starts Monday the 13th, they will play Single elimination that day....the two winners play on wednesday the 15th for the region championship.....the winner host a substate game while the loser will travel to another region....substate is played on friday the 17th....those 8 winners advance to the boro where they will play double elimination for the state championship

Edited by skydogg25

Class A comes down to Skillet Creek, Hog Nut Hollow, Pigeon Creek Lutheran, and Our Lady of the Good Knight Magnet....

Im taking Good Knight Magnet over Hog Nut. HNHS had an outfielder who could hit and slide both ways, but he was ruled ineligible...

Good Knight Magnet has one of the better tag-play offenses I've seen, and they got a Senior who went to Vanderbilt's camp during the summer.

Two from each District advance to Region which starts Monday the 13th, they will play Single elimination that day....the two winners play on wednesday the 15th for the region championship.....the winner host a substate game while the loser will travel to another region....substate is played on friday the 17th....those 8 winners advance to the boro where they will play double elimination for the state championship

Thanks! That is about as informative and concise as I could have asked for!

Riverside, I say, does have a descent chance again this year. Seems the teams from the East are usually very weak compared to the middle and west. Yeah, they may come in with impressive records but thats easy to do when you are playing cupcake schedules.