Which Region games most interest you?

richlandraiderdad

For me

Coffee vs. Walker Valley

To say this will be a pitchers duel may be an under statement. Should be low scoring. Question is did Walker peak to early? Can Coffee generate enough runs?

Sale Creek vs CSAS - Can Coach Kirk keep magic going or will CSAS pitching be too stout?

Cookeville vs. Soddy? Cookeville could have been #1 seed splitting with Coffee and Soddy could have been #2 seed had season gone as maybe some thought at some point for Walker Valley

Shelbyville vs. Riverdale Riverdale has played more competition this year playing and losing to Smyrna 4/5 times, they should be mad. Shelbyville a Cinderella team first time winning District and taking it to Lincoln County. Can Shelbyville hot bats stay hot against a team that has been here many times?

Columbia Academy vs Collinwood - CA pitching, defense and power, CA been battled tested playing Richland 4 times in past two weeks.

What upsets does anyone see coming?

I think Walker Valley at Coffee County, CSAS at Sale Creek, and Cookeville at Soddy Daisy are the ones I'm excited to hear about. The first matchup will be low scoring much like last year (2-0, Coffee). Walker seems to have the edge in the game with their hitting, but they have yet to face a pitcher that throws as hard as Jones. CSAS had a very strong year, and so did Sale Creek. Clifford Kirk said he really wanted to give the girls the taste of the postseason at the beginning of the year and so far he has done well. Soddy Daisy and Cookeville will also be a great matchup. Soddy Daisy is peaking at the right time, while Cookeville has been highly competitive this year and traded punches with Coffee.

It will be a very exciting Monday in Region play.

Very good match ups everywhere this evening. I think this may be the tightest talent poole starting at the region level I have seen in years, maybe ever. Good luck to all the girls tonight!!!! Most intriguing for me tonight. Rematch of last years Daniel Boone, Jeff Co. round 1 war. Jeff Co lost last year to eventual AAA state runner up Boone off of home run 2-0.

• Upvote 1

Walker may have peaked too early. Bats look tired. Time off for injuries might have hurt, I don't know. If they win tonight they will be hard to stop.

They respect Coffee and If any of you have been there during district or Regions you know how loud it is at their field.

Who knows what Walker Valley team will show up????

Walker may have peaked too early. Bats look tired. Time off for injuries might have hurt, I don't know. If they win tonight they will be hard to stop.

They respect Coffee and If any of you have been there during district or Regions you know how loud it is at their field.

Who knows what Walker Valley team will show up????

Coffee county is second only to Soddy Daisy when it comes to home cooking. Let's hope the umpires call a good, fair game.