Seymour

Maryville

Coffee

Soddy Daisy

Dickson Co.

Ravenwood

Houston

Collierville

Can Ravenwood and Dickson Co both advance to the state? Unless Maryville has immensely improved since the beginning of the season I can't see them there but you never know.

To not include 1 team from 7AAA doesn't seem right. They have the toughest district in the state from what I see. Both Riverdale and Smyrna have played strong competition outside the district. When you play that many good teams you are going to lose some but they both should be battle tested for a big game. I guess we will see but I think they both get in.

Richland beat a lot of good teams, but they should not have even tied Riverdale. Riverdale played an inexperienced player in center the last to innings and as you know that's how Richland got 3 runs. Look at your book if you don't remember. Lets just say Richland play well but to say they should have won is far feched. Riverdale's coach just didn't respect Richland enough and it got her a tie.