Coffee County vs riverdale

alltheway2013

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best team did not win? How can you say that? Riverdale had more hits and less errors, you need to remember the game is over when you get all the outs. The 3 errors at the end of the game shows lack of focus and Riverdale did make there plays. I think you need to look at that post again and remember who made mistakes and who didn't.

Riverdale also out scored them in a play date in the early spring at CC and Riverdale played all their players and CC just played starters and both pitchers. I also know if Riverdale saw their pitcher 10 times they would score a lot of runs. I have seen her a few times and she throws hard but the ball is straight and Riverdale can hit speed. So lets leave it at even at best.

If they play 10 times we would win 9!!! Coach Terry has built a program that is going to be hard top deal with for years to come. This year was a team that should have made it all to State championship, but we had one bad inning....We will be backkkkkkk

CC might win 9 of them but they lost the one that counted the most.............enjoy next week at the house.

Great job last night Riverdale. You won the game that counted. Good luck next week !! Wilson 25 and Allthe way you two need to get married you love to stir the pot. One could wear red and the other black. So if either is interested call me I am not hard to find and I will fix you up because one or both dont have any @%^!. Did I say that dang I did. Just tired of people on here constantly bashing people , players and coaches and good programs. B y the way coaches dont build programs they create excitement in the community and kids get involved and then good hard working parents is the base of any program !!!Get a life these are hard working kids that gives it all day in and out. I did say kids !!!That look at these post and we have adults that just want to stir up trouble. We lost so that should do it. Good luck to everyone during the spring fling and summer ball. Because it is a game, not life or death ! play hard and have fun. So BASH away at this post. Thanks Terry