TTU Team Camp- Who are going?

jimbo44

smith county,harriman,coafield,bledsoe county,pope john paul.upperman,cookeville,jackson county,van buren county,mcminn county,happy valley,pickett county,university school of nashville,Beech,Alcoa,livingston academy,hayesville,Baylor, Im pretty sure thats all that are playing in this team camp by looking at the schedule

I saw Smith Co. play TN Xtream. No contest. I don't understand why the SC coach got the "T", he was up by 30 points or better. I have to say that the big girls are learning how to make the outside shots. Hackett was Hackett, she showed her skills. Coach only had 7 players. He needs to work in a couple more to keep fresh legs and to allow for fouls and injuries.

Upperman looked good, playing with a freshman mix. Got down earley 12 points or better against Beech, came from behind, lost by one.

Jackson co. used a great mix that was hard to decypher. Coe, Allen, Flynn,and Phillips looked solid enough to may be starters for any team.

Some of the other ones need to step up and play defence.

Edited by jimbo44

I saw Smith Co. play TN Xtream. No contest. I don't understand why the SC coach got the "T", he was up by 30 points or better. I have to say that the big girls are learning how to make the outside shots. Hackett was Hackett, she showed her skills. Coach only had 7 players. He needs to work in a couple more to keep fresh legs and to allow for fouls and injuries.

Upperman looked good, playing with a freshman mix. Got down earley 12 points or better against Beech, came from behind, lost by one.

Jackson co. used a great mix that was hard to decypher. Coe, Allen, Flynn,and Phillips looked solid enough to may be starters for any team.

Some of the other ones need to step up and play defence.

it would have been a game with smith extreme had a bunch players out for their camp,had they all been there no contest,not saying smith ant good but the team your talking bout had bunch of key players not there.