Can any one stop Krammer this year?

Coffetalk

If he is going to wrestle in college he will have to make the decision soon to be a 197 or HW at the next l

Trust me son. Kramer has paid his dues. The junior is already a two time state medalist. Is looking for his first state championship. He is hungry!!! I promise you this... You will not out work him. Kramer is going all over the country getting as many matches as he can Nationally. That is key to success. 2 trips to virginia beach, he made all american both times. (both individually and duals team) also awarded the most falls award individually with five pins. Brute Nationals Champion (2nd Time). Works consisitantly with Allen, Nicola, Becker, Been to Penn State camp. and the list goes on... I do not like to put the pressure on kids but... My money is on Kramer!!

Shotts is levels ahead of Kramer athletically. If watching them both of them wrestle Satterfield last year didn't show anything, let me fill you in: Kramer had a very boring finals match where Satterfield used a considerable strength and size advantage to grind him out rather easily with a couple of Kramer desperation head throw attempts. Shotts seemed to be able to take Satterfield down almost at will with his ankle pick because of ridiculous length and athleticism, Satterfield was just able to hold Rex on the ground too well. Both Kramer and Shotts are dominant on top I'm sure any of there opponents will tell you. But Shotts is so much further ahead on his feet. It's like watching an oversized 120 wrestle. Hard to stop for big guys. 

Let me fill you in on a little info. Krammer is a very good wrestler. I have the alot of respect for him and coaches. Satterfield had mono and an inflamed spleen doctors wanted to put him in the hospital. But he told them no. He had beaten Krammer every time he wrestled him. He wasn't at full strength. So the match with shotts wouldn't have been that close if satterfield is 100 percent . Satterfield was a5 time state medalist. Butt yes shotts will give Krammer al he wants.

Shotts is 0-4 against Kramer, with 3 falls. He isn't in the room with Kramer. Go back in the tent and eat some more popcorn and cotton candy.

when have they wrestled other than state duals??? And at state duals shotts got in a bad position in the very begging of the match and got stuck. All respect to kramer but I don't think he can come close to shotts. Edited by rattail1089