Gleason 2013

Gzone

it's A gosh Dang Conspiracy!...You hosers Running Out on Ole Alma Mater And Butchie!..Ya Traitors...Tnrec?..Dang Your Hide!

Now now Butchie, don't get the 'ol drawers all wadded up here!!!There is only one game this season that will be a conflict. Otherwise I'm Reb all the way. Tnrec just left here so I'll go ahead and blame it on her too. LOL Now we're all in line for a butt whippin' from her.....LOL Some of us could get dog bit now before they even play the game!!!

• Upvote 1

Now now Butchie, don't get the 'ol drawers all wadded up here!!!There is only one game this season that will be a conflict. Otherwise I'm Reb all the way. Tnrec just left here so I'll go ahead and blame it on her too. LOL Now we're all in line for a butt whippin' from her.....LOL Some of us could get dog bit now before they even play the game!!!

You Know Me!...I'll Talk that Crap Til Tnrec Confronts Me...Then I'll Blame You!...LOL

You Know Me!...I'll Talk that Crap Til Tnrec Confronts Me...Then I'll Blame You!...LOL

Only one problem, she knows how you are too. LOL

Besides, I'll be hid behind something BIG (not you) when that happens!!! Last time she and I had a confrontation, she was about 15 and I had decided a spanking was in order for some long forgotten offense. Now I did get the job done BUT, I had to get an hour nap and then fix two holes in the wall that resulted from the incident. That would evermore be known as the day I swore never to try to get physical with the kid ever again. Naturally, being the caring guy that I am, I related that story to her hubby and warned him to proceed with caution. Less than three months later he told me that he now could verify my warning and in the future would keep that firmly in mind!!! LOL

Now listen here - don't go blaming anything on me. It is the other half to blame for this. It isn't so bad being in Black and Orange. If you think about it, it is just a shade from the Red and Grey. Now I will let you know that "Tater Tot" as duckman called him did walk through the house with my Rebel hat on and I told him to go and put that sacred ground back where he found it. LOL. And I do remember a conversation I had with Duckman about he could put on black and orange and hollar for a bulldog before he could put on that blue and gold hollering for a mustang - luckily that brother of  mine has moved from there but still not McKenzie bound yet. Butchie, bring your happy hinny back on over here to Tater Town a time or two with ole Duckman and enjoy a game or two here again. LOL

Only one problem, she knows how you are too. LOL

Besides, I'll be hid behind something BIG (not you) when that happens!!! Last time she and I had a confrontation, she was about 15 and I had decided a spanking was in order for some long forgotten offense. Now I did get the job done BUT, I had to get an hour nap and then fix two holes in the wall that resulted from the incident. That would evermore be known as the day I swore never to try to get physical with the kid ever again. Naturally, being the caring guy that I am, I related that story to her hubby and warned him to proceed with caution. Less than three months later he told me that he now could verify my warning and in the future would keep that firmly in mind!!! LOL

No spanking came out that day. You tried and it didn't materialize old fart. LOL.

No spanking came out that day. You tried and it didn't materialize old fart. LOL.

See what I mean, it did but you was fightn' back so hard you never felt it!!! It's academic now anyways. For now we'll just try to get some of that fight into "tater tot" and the rest of them Dawgs. I figure Greenfield is in a might of trouble Friday night!!!

Hope them Jacket hosers haven't got too much better from last year, we have not won the first two games of the season since 2007. We've came out on top in this Weakley Co small ball game 4 years running now. Confident we make it 5.

For sure not overlooking these fiddlestickers though!

Best to never overlook anybody for sure but the Dawgs take care of business Friday night!! Figure it to be a long night for the insects er' Yellowjackets. By the way, tnrec brought me "tater tot"'s football pic in those new alternative uniforms and those threads rock!!!!!! I'd be wearin' those uniforms at every home game if it was me and wear the old home uniforms for some special games!

Butchie - you better bring your earplugs and come on over here and enjoy a game here too. Duckman could use the company for that long distance drive . . . .

Yeah and he could help the Dawg spotter on the porch again this season too!!! That worked out really well last season!

Even though Butchie had me trying to get in my pocket and hide it was hilarious at the same time. LOL

Edited by duckman38201