Gleason 2013

Gzone

See what I mean, it did but you was fightn' back so hard you never felt it!!! It's academic now anyways. For now we'll just try to get some of that fight into "tater tot" and the rest of them Dawgs. I figure Greenfield is in a might of trouble Friday night!!!

Best to never overlook anybody for sure but the Dawgs take care of business Friday night!! Figure it to be a long night for the insects er' Yellowjackets. By the way, tnrec brought me "tater tot"'s football pic in those new alternative uniforms and those threads rock!!!!!! I'd be wearin' those uniforms at every home game if it was me and wear the old home uniforms for some special games!

Uni's rock! Don't know who they'll pull those out for.

Well the A game came out and West Carroll struggled. Gleason needs to keep this momentum up and don't slow down. Fans doing a great job this year so far standing up and being loud and proud. That shows the team we are behind them and motivates them too. Love hearing tater tots name over the speakers!

KEEP IT UP DAWGS!!!

STAY STRONG #64 MAKIN ME PROUD!!!

Well the A game came out and West Carroll struggled. Gleason needs to keep this momentum up and don't slow down. Fans doing a great job this year so far standing up and being loud and proud. That shows the team we are behind them and motivates them too. Love hearing tater tots name over the speakers!

KEEP IT UP DAWGS!!!

LOL, the "Tater Tot" fan club is in the HOUSE tonight!!!!!!! Wow, what a show from the 'Dawgs!!!

Duck?...I'd Come Watch The Dawgs, But Your 3 And 0 Without My Support Or Lack Of It!...LOL  Go Taterheads...

Butchie, I'm pretty sure your showing up won't cause a meltdown for the Dawgs!!! Heck, there'd even be a few folks glad to see you. You really gotta see this bunch of kids play too!!! They are away at Gibson Co. next Friday and then at McKenzie the next Friday night. Don't figure to make it to GC but have every intention of being at the McKenzie game the next Friday.

You need to get out of that ice cream truck a little more often anyway!!

Edited by duckman38201

KEEP IT UP DAWGS!!!

I gotta admit that I was impressed with the Gleason fans section Friday night. Never heard them that loud before. Keep 'em stirred up tnrec, every game.....every play. The kids will respond to it!!! Having played, I can say that on the field they don't hear it as well as one would think but they are definitely aware of it. You inherited your granddaddy's voice so I am positive they hear you for sure!!! They are acutely aware of silence out there though!!! Keep up the cheering Dawg fans!!!

Edited by duckman38201