Gleason 2013

Gzone

Same here, he's done wonders with his team so far!!! He has the team believing in themselves and that hard work ethic will pay dividends in the end. Time to fasten the seat belts and get ready for the ride Dawg fans. The "big four" opponents are coming in short order and soon. I've noticed I been eatin' a lot more sweet taters lately?????? Go figure! May eat a baked sweet tater every Friday evening before the games the rest of the season. Or some yams or something in support. Prolly baked!! LOL

I have been accused of being slightly weird and/or slightly superstitious as well!!!

Well eat them there sweet taters duck lol - get butchie to put em on the truck and slide on through the parking lot during the game lol.

Well eat them there sweet taters duck lol - get butchie to put em on the truck and slide on through the parking lot during the game lol.

Think I'm gonna see if he can come up with some sweet tater ice cream. Maybe not, that sounds kinda nasty tasting!!! Hey, he does have a few Bulldogs. Maybe he could bring one to the games as a mascot!!!! Crap, we could hold the dog and let him sit in the truck and sell ice cream!?  Hmmmmm, ice cream truck selling baked sweet taters!!!  That might work out!!!

Hey don't think I won't. Heck, I ate some candied yams Sunday. Went back for seconds too!!! They was good!!! Got a couple of prime sweet spuds  in the tater bin. Be breakin' one out the next few Fridays!!! Speakin' of ducks, any of ya'll going Saturday AM???? We may be hittin' the blind at Springville this weekend!

Edited by duckman38201

Duck...Ole Butchie Is Actually My Dog....And This Picture On Here Looks So Much Like Him It's Uncanny...And If'n You's Wanting A Dog......"Ole Butchie"... At The Game...Ole Butch Would Love To Come..And He Loves Hotdogs...

Sounds like a thing to me.......what say you tnrec and Irishman1?????? Yeah, I"ve seen him and he would work just fine!!! I'm good for a few hot dogs for him too. We got a couple of weeks to think on this. Might work out a mascot appearance for sure!!!! What say the Dawg Nation??

Edited by duckman38201

Sounds like a thing to me.......what say you tnrec and Irishman1?????? Yeah, I"ve seen him and he would work just fine!!! I'm good for a few hot dogs too. We got a couple of weeks to think on this. Might work out a mascot appearance for sure!!!! What say the Dawg Nation??

I Got Some Train Horns Round Here Somewhere's We Aint Used Since The Helmet Showed Up..LOL

We Might Outta Beg For Forgiveness..Than Permission...LOL It Always Works For Me...Ignorance Is Always My Excuse...Ya Hosers!

I was told today by a longtime Bulldog player/fan that a family in Gleason brought theirs to the games for like 10 years! He advised someone asking Noah first and I'll work on that ASAP. I'm thinkin' it will be fine for 'Ol Butchie to hang out with the Taterheads some this season though. If that don't work then we may go with your plan anyway!!!! LOL There is no doubt we'd be convincing entering an "ignorance" defense!!!!!!

I'll buy the hot dogs for him..................he's never been a contestant in that Nathan's hot dog eating contest has he?????????????

Edited by duckman38201