Gleason 2013

Gzone

Well didn't get a finalized answer last night on butchie but will do this week. Gettin hotdogs ready! Butchie will get tons of attention I am sure. The kids will think he is the greatest thing next to sliced bread and being that it is homecoming too next week, he may likely end up in a photo or two if he gets here early enough.

Well didn't get a finalized answer last night on butchie but will do this week. Gettin hotdogs ready! Butchie will get tons of attention I am sure. The kids will think he is the greatest thing next to sliced bread and being that it is homecoming too next week, he may likely end up in a photo or two if he gets here early enough.

Butch Will Be Showered Perfumed And Struttin Like A Young Buck....You Just Aint Seen A Ham Like Ole Butch...The More Attention He Gets The More He Likes!...Wait a Minute..That Sounds Like Ole Duck As Well...But He Will Be There By 6 p.m. Sharp...And Sometimes It's Better To Ask For Forgiveness Than It Is Permission...Me And Ole Duck Sorta Live By That Motto!

Me And Ole Butch Might Just Sneak In...I'll Buy Him A Ticket If'n I Have Too..LOL  Looking Froward To It!

Butch Will Be Showered Perfumed And Struttin Like A Young Buck....You Just Aint Seen A Ham Like Ole Butch...The More Attention He Gets The More He Likes!...Wait a Minute..That Sounds Like Ole Duck As Well...But He Will Be There By 6 p.m. Sharp...And Sometimes It's Better To Ask For Forgiveness Than It Is Permission...Me And Ole Duck Sorta Live By That Motto!

Me And Ole Butch Might Just Sneak In...I'll Buy Him A Ticket If'n I Have Too..LOL  Looking Froward To It!

Well, I can see now this coming Friday night is gonna be an  interesting one at the GHS football field!!!! Homecoming, guest appearance from Ole Butch and a grand time was had by all. All except McEwen that is!!!

LOL! Don't think anyone has seen this before.........Taterhosers at #10. Congrats! That a girls basketball poll? 

Division 1A   Record Pts Prv 1. Humboldt (14) 5-0 180 1 2. South Pittsburg (2) 5-1 176 2 3. Greenback (1) 4-1 148 4 4. Cloudland (3) 6-0 142 5 5. Nashville Christian School 5-1 114 6 6. Columbia Academy 5-0 86 8 7. Union City 4-1 73 NR 8. Coalfield 3-2 70 7 9. Dresden 4-2 53 3 10. Gleason 5-1 16 NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Gordonsville 14.

LOL! Don't think anyone has seen this before.........Taterhosers at #10. Congrats! That a girls basketball poll?

Division 1A Record Pts Prv 1. Humboldt (14) 5-0 180 1 2. South Pittsburg (2) 5-1 176 2 3. Greenback (1) 4-1 148 4 4. Cloudland (3) 6-0 142 5 5. Nashville Christian School 5-1 114 6 6. Columbia Academy 5-0 86 8 7. Union City 4-1 73 NR 8. Coalfield 3-2 70 7 9. Dresden 4-2 53 3 10. Gleason 5-1 16 NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Gordonsville 14.

Has to be girls basketball poll. Never seen Dresden and Gleason on a top 10 poll when it wasn't girls basketball.

LOL! Don't think anyone has seen this before.........Taterhosers at #10. Congrats! That a girls basketball poll? 

Division 1A   Record Pts Prv 1. Humboldt (14) 5-0 180 1 2. South Pittsburg (2) 5-1 176 2 3. Greenback (1) 4-1 148 4 4. Cloudland (3) 6-0 142 5 5. Nashville Christian School 5-1 114 6 6. Columbia Academy 5-0 86 8 7. Union City 4-1 73 NR 8. Coalfield 3-2 70 7 9. Dresden 4-2 53 3 10. Gleason 5-1 16 NR

Others receiving 12 or more points: 11, Gordonsville 14.

I saw this yesterday. It's a computer generated ranking done in California called Calprep or something like that. I prefer the ranking at the end of the season compiled in the playoffs but hey..........polls are fun and sometimes spot on too!!!  It's all in the hands of the 'Dawgs now!!!!!

I saw this yesterday. It's a computer generated ranking done in California called Calprep or something like that. I prefer the ranking at the end of the season compiled in the playoffs but hey..........polls are fun and sometimes spot on too!!!  It's all in the hands of the 'Dawgs now!!!!!

This weeks AP Poll. Lol