Beech's 2014 Megan McCrary Playday

Beech will continue to host our annual playday the Saturday before regular season begins. The playday will be on March 8, 2014 at Drake's Creek Park in Hendersonville. We will be taking 45 teams total, with 36 varsity teams and 9 JV teams. Our plan is to have 5 brackets with 9 teams each, 4 varsity brackets and 1 JV bracket. The cost is 160 per team, 275 if you enter both a varsity and JV.

This playday is one of the biggest and best in the entire southeast, and we always have great facilities and umpires (Hendersonville organization). We also have an amazing hospitality room for coaches and umpires. Please email or call me if you have any questions. I will not be mailing out packets, so send me an email and I will send you the information and registration forms. I'm looking forward to hearing from all of you! Have a great school year!!

Coach Powell

(615)925-9911 (cell)

erica.powell@sumnerschools.org

Coach Klinefelter

brooke.klinefelter@sumnerschools.org

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Hazel Green High School (AL) and their JV team! Also welcome Riverdale and their JV team as well! We are up to 15 teams (11 varsity and 4 JV). Filling up faster than usual! We are really excited!

Varsity

Beech

Coffee County

Hendersonville

Westmoreland

Wilson Central

Riverdale

Soddy Daisy

Hazel Green (AL)

Allen-Co Scottsville (KY)

Clarksville

Franklin