East Hickman vs White House Heritage

Loveball1

Watched East play in a jamboree last week against Loretto, was hard to tell much about how good East was as a team because #45 stood out so much. That kid is a stud. East got their first taste of winning last season, and will continue to be fighting for top spots in the district from here on out. I have not seen or heard anything about the other team, so it is hard to guess a score. Good luck to both teams.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw them in the jamboree as well. 45 is a playmaker, no doubt, but I thought they under utilized the gun their qb has for a right arm.

I could be wrong, but I believe a couple of their Wr's might have been injured in that game. Could have been the reason for not slinging the ball around so much. Also they were probably trying to keep HC and also Lewis county(coaches were there) from seeing everything they have for the season. I noticed HC did not show very much at all, a couple big pass plays... A huge run play... And then bam second string was in running standard stuff. I did not think either team showed a whole lot of stuff defensively either.

What is the dividing line seperatting Hickman and East Hickmon say on hwy 100? Bottom of the big curve past Lyles? I know back in a day of the 60 players on HC, only bout 10-15 came from east. But I know since late 80's east has grown.

Not real sure where the dividing line is. It is different in all places in that area. For some reason I want to say past the corner store is the line on hwy 100 but I maybe wrong. East has just as many if not more players than Centerville has. I know in the final years before the split, the team was almost split in half between centerville kids and east kids.