Looking for a 16u competitive team

Jcar62

We are a 16 Gold college exposure team from west knoxville. We play strictly ASA - A ball. We will play 5 to 7 college showcases this fall from Nashville to Spartanburg to Savannah. We have several girls with lots of college interest and offers. Call me at 865-405-5127. We have need of a catcher due to an injury to an all district player.

• Upvote 1

We are a 16 Gold college exposure team from west knoxville. We play strictly ASA - A ball. We will play 5 to 7 college showcases this fall from Nashville to Spartanburg to Savannah. We have several girls with lots of college interest and offers. Call me at 865-405-5127. We have need of a catcher due to an injury to an all district player.

Thank you for the reply. My daughter has decided to play on the Lady Eagles team.

Hi, we are a 16u College Exposure team that has placed all its alumni at college programs. We would be interested in learning more about you and discussing our program. Please email us at teamknoxville16u@yahoo.com.

Thank you for the reply. My daughter has decided to play on the Lady Eagles team.