Trousdale Vs Sycamore

Clancy

TC won a championship in 1990 with a line average of around 180...but man was they some mean MF'ers...Hawkins, Mungle, Harper,Blackwell,Ellis, Haley, Claiborne...

funny how these names roll back around...

we have a Harper, Claiborne, Blackwell and Ellis on the HS team, and i believe a Hawkins,Harper, and maybe a Mungle on the middle school team...along with some Gregory and Holders...

its like the pipeline...just keeps on pumping. :roflolk:

BTW...it sure would be nice in 2 years to replace our Loretto and Sycamore games with Westmoreland and Smith County...wonder whats the chances?  :popcorneater:

my uncle was on the 89 team that got screwed and he was a bad mf'er to, he was named best blocker and all district in1988 and 89. 

Edited by TCjacketsradio

BTW, coach Harris begged and pleaded to play the sweat bees but they said they didn't want to get anybody hurt.

He wouldn't play us...He's a chicken chit...just like you

We called nearly every team in ya'lls district...Sycamore was the only one who would play us.

Edited by slimshady

Tell ya'lls coaches that we appreciate them playing us, Hows the concession stand food up that way?

I bet It's better than that stale food they serve over in Hartsville. I hate to say this but that's got to be the worst concessions I've ever tasted. However, that is my favorite field to play on over there. The grass is well maintained.

I bet It's better than that stale food they serve over in Hartsville. I hate to say this but that's got to be the worst concessions I've ever tasted. However, that is my favorite field to play on over there. The grass is well maintained.

I got to agree with you...our concessions stands needs an upgrade...uFCa usually has a great concessions....and Gordonsville's kicks butt too. Macon has a decent one, Watertowns is ok....and Red Bubbling Springs only has vending machines...j/k  :roflolk:

Edited by slimshady