Week 2; West Carroll at Gleason

RegisP90X

Last name Mckenzie! Bout a soph maybe jr? Aw and if Flowers and Caldwell stay healthy it may be a 56-55 game again

According to the lineup, he's a sophomore and did some kicking off tonight. Did OK. Not sure how much if any he played other than that. If Gleason stays healthy they will be causing opponents to talk ugly to themselves all season.

LOL, look at you Irishman1, you beat me on here!!! I called in the score to WBBJ when I got home and they got it right on TV!!! I was impressed.

One phrase to sum up tonight's game....."Speed Kills"!!!!! The Bulldog defense was lights out and their offense was just way too fast for the War Eagles. If the Bulldogs can stay healthy across the board they will challenge any team in the district. West Carroll has a decent team and big up front. Line shows no speed and conditioning is suspect but they are a decent team. Their QB can throw a football into next week without straining too!!! Good grief, he throws missiles!!!!

Proud of those dawns tonight. Gleason brought the game. Wishing the best to West Carroll in their future games, hope you all get a win to boost your moral. Go #64!!! makin this momma a proud one.

Well lookie there!!! Momma showed up too!!!!! LOL #64 did his job well tonight!! He kept his hole plugged up so the linebackers could do what they do and even made a tackle or two in the process. To sum it up, it was a great team effort and served notice to all the others.

And "Speed Kills"!!!! When #1, #5, and #23 get loose on a team it's gonna be 6!!!! #34 proved he's still a beast tonight too!!! The line on both sides of the ball did a great job tonight as well.

Great game 'Dawgs!!

#5 runs hard and has scored multiple td's in every game he is a solid rb, the copeland kid 24 who hasnt had much action on offense untill tonight put the dagger in west carroll with a 94 yrd touchdown

For a fact he did and that was one more case of "speed kills". Again, if these 'Dawgs can stay 100% healthy they will be a force to be dealt with.