Hickman at Creekwood

bulldog3509

Well it looks like Austin Dunn and Brandon James are out for HC, who is out for CW this week?

I feel bad for Austin, that kid gets hurt every year. Usually always a serious injury too. Even at the middle school level believe it was his 8th grade year he broke his leg or arm or something. We are definitely missing Brandon James on defense. And offense as well. He's so small and runs with so much heart and pride it makes it hard for linebackers to find him. Short yet strong and stocky. But the big threats tonight are going to be Roberts, Hill, Johnston, and Patton. Patton carrying the ball/making big hits defensively, Roberts throwing the ball, Hill catching the ball/laying big hits defensively, and Johnston is an all around type guy. You will see him come lay the wood on defense, defends the pass well, then you will see him catching a few balls offensively and making big plays on special teams. Oh, can't forget those linemen pulling their weight, Talley will do some work tonight, also Patton's younger brother (a freshman) will be getting plenty of PT I believe tonight. He did last week also. Great kid, and even better athlete. Hope he takes one to the house tonight. Well I think that is all my shutouts for today ! See everyone tonight !!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.