Tullahoma travels to Giles County

WiseOldManGiles

You old boys up in Pulaski should be able to put the beating on them Cats that us Eagles should of kept giving them in the 2nd half last week.  Small, slow, and not very physical is my unbiased scouting report on that team from Coffee County that our quicker and stronger kids from Bedford County should of whooped up on.  I can't wait to hear about how your bobcats take them kittens behind the woodshed on Friday night and put them in their rightful place.  Fly Golden Eagles Fly

You can save your smack wounded Eagle for a couple of weeks down the road. . We are very familiar with Tullahoma and their program. They will bring a class act to the Brickyard. A great week for the Bobcats. Friday can't get here fast enough... :ugeek:

Well it's finally here womg, Friday night.  May have to look into scheduling some teams that like to chit chat on here.  Since I cant play anymore this is all I got.  Let me re-phrase, since I am no longer eligible to play.  GO CATS!!!

Well said 5x. Bobcats took another step. Tullahoma displayed grit and class as usual. Undefeated Cascade nest. We're a coming. Strap em up..... :ph34r:

We are looking forward to hosting the Bobcats at Cascade. We are new to AA ball and have a lot to learn. We stepped up from 2A in the reclassification last year because of a few students who transferred in and then dropped out 2-3 weeks after school started. But, it is what it is and we will play the hand that we are dealt. Looking forward to seeing what we can do against the big boys.