Humboldt & Mckenzie

Butchie

Ya Know..I Read What You Put On The Camden Thread And Thought This Guy Is Special...But After Reading This I Believe You Really Are...Special

Yep!! I'll look you up Friday after game !! But gotta feeling after Humboldt thunders your noggin for ya , and yes a running clock after 2nd quarter, you won't be nowhere to be found , !! Hey, there's nothing wrong with being in denial, y'all have been in it for the last 4yrs. One hit wonders !! That being one trip to finals !! Maybe y'all get there again in another 80 yrs. !!

Edited by FutbolGreat

Yep!! I'll look you up Friday after game !! But gotta feeling after Humboldt thunders your noggin for ya , and yes a running clock after 2nd quarter, you won't be nowhere to be found , !! Hey, there's nothing wrong with being in denial, y'all have been in it for the last 4yrs. One hit wonders !!

Well..I hate To Disaapoint Ya...But I'm Taking Me Bulldog Butch To The Gleason/McEwen Homecoming Game...Ya See My Roadie Ole Duck Grandson Is A Playing And I Promised Me Dog Some Hotdogs..But I'll See ya Back In Here Friday Night With The Excuses..LOL

All that is an interesting read. So why don't ya'll step up and schedule a few games over this way in 13A.

Do you all really want an early season reality check? Isn't more palatable for a teams like Humboldt to foolishly believe they are the best team in 1A because a few idiotic media personalities vote them up? Why would you want a District 10 team like Nashville Christian, Jo Byrns, or Clarksville Academy to burst your bubble. 

Reality is for those who lack imagination. You my friend have an overabundance of imagination.

IF you beat McKenzie (which you won't) I agree you will go 10-0 because that will be the only good team you would have played all year. Dresden will end your season in the second round regardless. This year's Milan is not their usual powerhouse self so stop trying to offer that as evidence of a quality win.

He we go again , the team that beat Mckenzie is the greatest team of all !! You ought to be a Dresden cheerleader ( Are you? ) ! Don't worry Humboldt fans after Friday night y'all and Dresden will be the toughest teams in the state !! Then it'll be Huntingdon, and Bruceton !! Because those will be loses too!!! Man, We'll have the toughest teams in state all within a 50 mile radius of each other , WOW !!

you better stop downing Humboldt because when we whoop Mckenzie #### you will be crying your #### off because those sorry teams you rep for suck

Do you all really want an early season reality check? Isn't more palatable for a teams like Humboldt to foolishly believe they are the best team in 1A because a few idiotic media personalities vote them up? Why would you want a District 10 team like Nashville Christian, Jo Byrns, or Clarksville Academy to burst your bubble. 

Reality is for those who lack imagination. You my friend have an overabundance of imagination.

Edited by duckman38201

UUUH, I'm not from Humboldt!!!! And we've played JoByrns so I'm familiar with your territory. AND we ain't skeered of ya'll. Just figuring it's more palatable to settle such on the field than on the computer but then, that would neuter you so...................!