Greenfield vs. Bruceton

FutbolGreat

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right it was last year. This tigers team has a diff attitude than last years. The game with dresden last week with them blowing the tigers out makes people think it will be closer. The game won't be close in the end tonight. The weather tonight is perfect for football unlike last friday. Dresden is very good but I promise you there not 40-12 better than the tigers.Some teams handled the weather conditions last friday much better than others with making many game scores not really accurate?.......Greenfield up 6-0 at half on Humboldt last friday?........I would say Greenfield handled the conditions much better than Humboldt.....I have a feeling that game played in tonights weather it would have been 40-12 Humboldt.........No excuses Dresden won and deserved to win and both teams played in the same conditions.......I am saying many games last week scores were misleading.

That's right it was last year. This tigers team has a diff attitude than last years. The game with dresden last week with them blowing the tigers out makes people think it will be closer. The game won't be close in the end tonight. The weather tonight is perfect for football unlike last friday. Dresden is very good but I promise you there not 40-12 better than the tigers.Some teams handled the weather conditions last friday much better than others with making many game scores not really accurate?.......Greenfield up 6-0 at half on Humboldt last friday?........I would say Greenfield handled the conditions much better than Humboldt.....I have a feeling that game played in tonights weather it would have been 40-12 Humboldt.........No excuses Dresden won and deserved to win and both teams played in the same conditions.......I am saying many games last week scores were misleading.

Not going off of last week.games......the 49 points you say you'll score is the interesting part. Simply that interesting. Hey good luck tonight, maybe you guys return the favor from last years game. I just didn't quite see the 49 point deal working out. I'm only wrong 50% of the time.....LOL

Edited by irishman1