Notre Dame @ Signal Mountain

Cannaonball54

( lets pretend they play straight up , no city wide players for SM or financially assisted players for Notre Dame)

Signal Mtn    21

Notre Dame 10

( just read the box score after the game and see who scores the points)

In this case it would go down as

Signal Mt 1

ND 0

I'm pretty sure that's how the TSSAA records a forfeit.

Troll, make sure them boys leave a little something for Polk's homecoming Leprachaun sacrifice next Friday!!

Signal - 28

Notre Dame - 7

Edited by Charlie Murphy

In this case it would go down as

Signal Mt 1

ND 0

I'm pretty sure that's how the TSSAA records a forfeit.

Troll, make sure them boys leave a little something for Polk's homecoming Leprachaun sacrifice next Friday!!

Signal - 28

Notre Dame - 7

Nothing better than beating a team on their homecoming!

I know the Irish drink a lot of beer but you will get more than u want next week....its gonna be MILLER TIME!

@PolkcoPride I watched you play Eastridge in person.20-19 EastRidge You got out coached. When ER stopped your big running back,your coach didn't know any more plays to call then "Run Forrest Run"!!!!! Don't worry Polk,Signal coached the same way against Bradley with the same result Big Fat Loss. 28-14 ND-Signal 28-0 ND-Polk

We're playing notre dame, so there won't be any hot private school moms at the game.

They ain't like the CAKe moms. They'z a bunch of tree huggin', bleedin' heart liberal types.

Probly don't even shave ther legs.

tomatoes.gif

I would rather have a sister in a poor house then a brother live on Signal Mountain ! Edited by Cannaonball54

@PolkcoPride I watched you play Eastridge in person.20-19 EastRidge You got out coached. When ER stopped your big running back,your coach didn't know any more plays to call then "Run Forrest Run"!!!!! Don't worry Polk,Signal coached the same way against Bradley with the same result Big Fat Loss. 28-14 ND-Signal 28-0 ND-Polk

I think you will be complaining again next week cuz classless SM didn't take it easy on yall and ran the score up. ....I say SM 35 ND 7 ...yall will stop the running clock in the fourth on signals 2s ....as far as the polk - ND game I highly doubt it will be a shutout ....polk has only been shutout 5 times in 13 years