Elizabethton @ Happy Valley

lawnman

Hv and elizabethton will both be pumped. Both teams coming off good wins and having confidence going In to this week. Hv's line is finally playing to potential, and they rushed for over 420 yards last game. I think this will be an offensive game with little defense for both teams

. I really think that the boys have pulled their offense the past two Fridays with our wins ove Johnson county and Abington I think ehs has bit off more than they can chew if garland plays he is gonna be hard the handle

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. I really think that the boys have pulled their offense the past two Fridays with our wins ove Johnson county and Abington I think ehs has bit off more than they can chew if garland plays he is gonna be hard the handle

A win over Johnson County means nothing. They got obliterated by TN High who we just beat convincingly. You scored SIX points. That's not offense. By saying what you say, you are putting Happy Valley on the same calibur as TN High and Science Hill.

You've been outscored 92-133 and EHS has outscored opponents 206-53 Do the math...if you can't score more than EHS you won't beat EHS. Our smallest score is 35...your biggest win is 28. Still up by a TD.

About Garland, I hope he plays so HV fan have no excuses when they get shutdown. I remember a year or so ago HV was bragging about some Jalen guy who got shut down hard against EHS.

Edited by EHSTrack06

A win over Johnson County means nothing. They got obliterated by TN High who we just beat convincingly. You scored SIX points. That's not offense. By saying what you say, you are putting Happy Valley on the same calibur as TN High and Science Hill.

You've been outscored 92-133 and EHS has outscored opponents 206-53 Do the math...if you can't score more than EHS you won't beat EHS. Our smallest score is 35...your biggest win is 28. Still up by a TD.

About Garland, I hope he plays so HV fan have no excuses when they get shutdown. I remember a year or so ago HV was bragging about some Jalen guy who got shut down hard against EHS.

. Haha that real funny I think it's gonna be really funny when hv shows up and wins the ball game you city boys don't no what it's like to get hit in the mouth by a good ole country boy

. Haha that real funny I think it's gonna be really funny when hv shows up and wins the ball game you city boys don't no what it's like to get hit in the mouth by a good ole country boy

This dude being for real?  He's gotta be an Elizabethton coach trying to get his team and community up for a meaningless crushing.

. Haha that real fnny I think it's gonna be really funny when hv shows up and wins the ball game you city boys don't no what it's like to get hit in the mouth by a good ole country boy

Yep Elizabethton  is a big ole city.  These boys have never laid eyes on a mountain.  It is a world of difference 2 miles down the road at HV. I doubt many of these elizabethton boys have ever ventured out 2 miles.

Are you serious? The Cyclone jv would take HV to the woodshed. They are 6-0 by the way with wins over SH, TH, and both DB'S (dobyns bennett and daniel boone)  Great job Cyclone jv!!!!  There is no way HV will even be close in this game. I hope everyone on HV will be able to play. No excuses after the beatdown. But seriously I hope it's a good injury free game. Good luck to HV.  GO CYCLONES!!!!!!!