McCallie at Baylor 2013

lovemesomehsfb

I think they have a chance but mccallie is a very dangerous and fast team. They have played a tougher schedule so far. Baylor lost to MBA by the same score as Mccallie lost to Ensworth ... Both games on the road ... These are two very good teams. My hunch is McCallie has a little more firepower and will win

Edited by baylorbigdog1976

I think they have a change but mccallie is a very dangerous and fast team. They have played a tougher schedule so far. Baylor lost to MBA by the same score as Mccallie lost to Ensworth ... Both games on the road ... These are two very good teams. My hunch is McCallie has a little more firepower and will win

Good stuff,  #32 for McCallie hasn't played much this season.  If he had been playing I think McCallie would be 5-1 this season.  Not sure if he is playing tonight but if he is, look out.   

Mccallie could be undefeated if the ball bounces a few times its way. Mccallie could very well be the 2nd best team in d2. If they play like they have been this year they will be a very tough matchup for MBA and BA. D2 is staked this year . Not too many easy outs

Good stuff, #32 for McCallie hasn't played much this season. If he had been playing I think McCallie would be 5-1 this season. Not sure if he is playing tonight but if he is, look out.

Mccallie could be undefeated if the ball bounces a few times its way. Mccallie could very well be the 2nd best team in d2. If they play like they have been this year they will be a very tough matchup for MBA and BA. D2 is staked this year . Not too many easy outs

no different than any other year. A very tough league last year

High school football is like life .. Not very predictable sometime ... Who would have thought father Ryan could beat BA this year ... No need for anyone to eat crow.. I think anyone who has watched either team esp the people in chatt would have picked mccallie to win this year .. Congrats to Baylor

Wow....and you and the other posters on here would have been very, very wrong. Just saw that Baylor whipped McCallie 38-14. Time to eat some crow?

High school football is like life .. Not very predictable sometime ... Who would have thought father Ryan could beat BA this year ... No need for anyone to eat crow.. I think anyone who has watched either team esp the people in chatt would have picked mccallie to win this year .. Congrats to Baylor

LIghten up.....just said it because of the zero percent chance for Baylor. On another note not sure if anyone will stop Ensworth this year. I really thought MBA had a chance. Oh well Congratulations to Baylor.

I don't think people knew how good baylor is..they played ho hum versus Webb and lost to MBA. So no one knew who would show up. Mccallie lost to the top ranked team in ky in the last part of the game ... They had Siegel huge at half and played ensworrh well on the road ... So it you look at it before the game from both sides I think many people thought mccallie had an edge including myself.. Huge rivalry - baylor showed up. Oakland is coming to town

Well according to all the so called experts on high school football here in town Baylor was going to lose because they had not played anyone yet. I guess Baylor still has not played anyone.

Edited by baylorbigdog1976