McMinn Central vs. Carter

logcabinman

Fun game to watch--Central came out the second half and had a pretty good half time offensive adjustment, but could not sustain the surge they made enough to out score Carter.  As far as the officials, I felt Carter got the shaft on the calls. Both teams got by with holding, and honestly you could call holding on every play.  That just my opinion though. I think the Carter team was way to athletic for Central.  Carter could have scored, in my opinion several more times on the deep ball, but didn't throw it as much.  Central just took too long to score when it did.  It was a great game to watch though.  Respect for both teams. 

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun game to watch--Central came out the second half and had a pretty good half time offensive adjustment, but could not sustain the surge they made enough to out score Carter.  As far as the officials, I felt Carter got the shaft on the calls. Both teams got by with holding, and honestly you could call holding on every play.  That just my opinion though. I think the Carter team was way to athletic for Central.  Carter could have scored, in my opinion several more times on the deep ball, but didn't throw it as much.  Central just took too long to score when it did.  It was a great game to watch though.  Respect for both teams. 

I understand and I don't want you to think I am trying to take away from Carter.  I will say however that even though holding can be called often it was devistating to watch the OLB and Corner get held and the result  a touchdown.