Whitwell football

possum

I am not coaching football because I am obviously not any good at it..  Good luck to Whitwell we love you and keep up the good work.  To all the Marion county young men you are all playing good football this year.  As someone mentioned, football in the valley is getting better. Enjoy it while you can.  It only comes around once.

Edited by possum

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would think before we declare Whitwell "on the right track" they need to win against a team of note. They softened their schedule this year to get more wins and the 3 wins they have this year are vs teams with a combined 4-17 record. Their remaining two games are vs winless teams. Whitwell still has the same problems that caused the Whitwell/N. Marion Wolfpack split and until those issues are resolved you won't be able to move to that next level. In my opinion.

I don't think central is horrible, and I think the Jasper kids played their heart out in that game.  I made a comment about that game that I think was taken the wrong way.  Just because Marion county's football team did not beat Central does not make them a bad team, just like Whitwell not beating Marion County does not make them a bad team either.  That was the point I was trying to make. Cudos for them playing Central.  Central plays in a very tough district and it is a major challenge to keep your kids healthy.