Chattanooga Wrestling Blue-Gold Match

chattanoogawrestling

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Corey Mock?

Son of NCAA Champion CD Mock. He redshirted this past season (at NC) and wrestled unattached at 165 pounds. He placed sixth at the VT Open, third at the NC State Open, won the East Stroudsburg Open, grabbed third place at the huge Penn State Open and completed his 2013 RS year at 17-3.

Nice one!?!?

Edited by Sommers

Corey Mock?

Soon of NCAA Champion CD Mock. He redshirted this past season (at NC) and wrestled unattached at 165 pounds. He placed sixth at the VT Open, third at the NC State Open, won the East Stroudsburg Open, grabbed third place at the huge Penn State Open and completed his 2013 RS year at 17-3.

Hey Soms, from what I looked at Mock is very good. I haven't made the switch yet from calling Tennessee wrestlers......as ours. Ive always looked at our kids across the state as a whole, so more of just a slip up in my terminology. I don't know that I was even thinking of this season though Im a big believer in Mikes ability, Id never bet against him. What about 125 pound weight class, awesome job from the young man from Cordova. Ive always liked the way he wrestles too, and Scotty at heavyweight nice work too. Just good to see a lot of Tennessee kids out there. I may have missed it but how did Chattanooga land such a hoss from N.Carolina and his dads the Coach there? Im sure its been discussed but I don't keep up with everything.

Perhaps coach Heath or Rocco can share details?

Our East Tennessee boy has the ability to steam roll through any given tournament with sufficient preparation & focus. An AA - a no brainer! Top of podium - must live it & breeth it like Dustin Schlatter did up to his Freshman year of college at Minnesota, David Taylor until last season upended by only one last year by that one friend/foe in Dake, or our own Jordan Leen his Junior year at Cornell,,, otherwise your bread winner moves are scrutinized and countered via films, scouting, and 1000's of hours of drilling.

Scottie is exciting and explosive!

Edited by Sommers