Greenville meeting Fulton in the playoffs?

SM was painfully one dimensional...McClellan was pretty much all they had and he only got in the end-zone 1 time. I'm pretty sure Fulton won't be running that unique "hurry up wang T" that the Eagles did. Price coached a pretty dumb game at Burley.

That is correct. We run the no huddle but definitely not the wing T. I can not wait until round 3 of the playoffs. This game will be a war. 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

. They had 349 yards same as Gville. I don't think Fulton has a Fullback that weights 269 lbs, do ya? This will be very close my Falcon friends, you can take that to the bank.

No... Our full back is not as small as yours. DJ Campbell Packs about 15lbs more pain and runs like a deer... on an ATV.

Edited by Photoman

That's a very big boy! Is he on defense, offense or both? That's a lot of beef to be pushing around..

http://www.hudl.com/team/30770#

Look at interception return against Covington for a little linebacker vs cornerback speed and the fumble recovery against Bearden as he lays the lumber to a defender clearing the path for a touchdown return.

As a Greeneville Fan I to would love to see the Devils vs Falcons game...like I had mentioned before in prior posts... its was the only game I and a few other dads back in 2010 and 2011 we dreaded...However, I would much rather sit back and get Cumberland gap done as I'm sure Fulton is feeling the same about Carter and then they can  just move on to the next victim (if you will)... Every time I read a post on here about "how great the Fulton-Greeneville game is going to be" I just flash back to... well... how many of you have ever watched a game on tv and your team is about to kick the game winning 25 yard field goal and then the announcer says... "its a chip shot", "hasn't missed from here in 3 years!!" and low and be hold he shanks to the right! game, set ,match!! lets just take them one at a time please!! LOL 

No... Our full back is not as small as yours. DJ Campbell Packs about 15lbs more pain and runs like a deer... on an ATV.

and the funny thing this aint the ones im worried about the # 5 kid rollins-davis  is like running at warp speed and the young man # 7 hawkins is a threat also to break one anytime - and then you cant forget about youralls QB # 2 penny smith im not looking ahead yet we know we need to take it one game at a time but - i think we ALL  know IT'S A COMIN!!!!!!