Pickett County

theduke

Will win 7A  if we play as a team and the coach make his big man play inside instead of shooting three we have a lot better team, if i was coach he do as i said or be sitting on far end of bench,we  got abount 8 good ball player i would play who i could win with no matter the grade there was in that way everybody working for a starting job, time will tell all we need to win it all is team ball go bobcats not everybody for himself and the first thing they want to know how many points did i get after the game

Pickett County should have a good year. They had a transfer from CR that will provide solid scoring. However, after watching a few of their games the past couple years, I am not sure what type of system they are trying to implement. Is it a slow down the pace type or a medium paced team?

I am all in for having a defensive minded team first, but I'm not sure PC strength is their defense. For instance, I watched one game last season and it appeared they held the ball for like two minutes before trying to run a play. It just seem to keep the game closer than it would have been otherwise (which I believe they lost that game). Had they not slowed that game down so much, I believe PC would have played better. By slowing it down so much seemed to keep PC out of sync. In my mind, the jury is still out on the coaches that came from Albany Kentucky.

Anyway, I'm hearing Monterey might be solid. CR is very young. Clay and Jackson also prove a challenge year after year. PC should be favorites in the district, but a lot of things have to go right before crowning PC district champs.

Edited by CASC95