Round 1. Dekalb vs Knox Catholic

Waterboy78

All I know bout catholic is the qb is hurt and the back up won't throw too many passes. And there team is not worth talking about really.

That's because the backup was injured as well. Catholic played a running back at QB and he did a good job. The Irish will get a few of their injured players back and like DeKalb they play a lot of freshman. Started 4 freshman on defense against Alcoa and 2 on offense.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen KC up close and personal but haven't seen DC...KC was balanced and can control the line of scrimmage...I'll say KC but as you know anything can happen between the goal posts!

Yeah, and I know they have ALOT of players out with injury. Does anyone know how many of these guys will be back?

Al I know is tssaa put kc in a soft bracket. Still trying to understand that. Because if kc was in quad #1, they wouldn't make it pass 1st round.

So whose your team? You seem to have a lot of negative things to say about school that I'm sure you know nothing about, But then again that's your opinion that you're entitled too. If Unicoi County had of lost I'm sure the Irish would have been in quad 1, and probably headed to Elizabethton to play. I don't understand why KC isn't in quad 1 either. But it is what it is. I'm sure you feel it's a conspiracy. Watch out now.

The number of guys returning is still up in the air. Their best player Jordan Anderson a junior sustained a really bad foot injury early in the year and he's out. He's a 6'3 200 pound WR. Freshman standout Amari Rodgers a speed back is out as well. As of today it's speculation that the other guys are returning. Will know this week. They have a starting ILB, SS, FS, WR, RB, OL and QB out with injuries and the 2nd string back ups that were not playing because of injuries are QB,OLB, DB, WR, RB. They've been playing a lot of young guys freshman and sophomores this year.

I'm not your cuz but I have to agree, Fulton is loaded and they are the best Division 1 team in the state. I'm sure you're part of the contingency that hates privates but I cheer for Knoxville area teams in the playoffs. I'm sure you guys will be celebrating in Cookeville. What colleges are your seniors looking at? I hope some one considers my alma mater (ETSU) they will need players.