Grundy at Upperman Round 1

MountainDillard

This will be a David vs.Goliath game for sure. No one is really giving Grundy a chance in this one. I am not crazy enough to go out on a limb and say Grundy will win this one by no means. But as one poster put it earlier. We are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. If we show up like last week, we will get mercy ruled. There have been times this year when they did show up to play. If that happens, they can give anyone they play a good fits.  I am hoping for a good ballgame. Can't wait to make the trip. 

See, that's what's funny about people like you crow. Just because Upperman is 10-0 in 3A, doesn't mean they can beat a 6A team.

They beat cookeville easily at the scrimmage at tech earlier this year. You should've been there to watch York truck a d-lineman to score a TD. You dont seriously think cookeville is good right?

Goldeneagle has some sense. I do think we will beat grundy by 20 or 30 points. Glad the games are at home mostly so we dont have to worry about someone... huh uhh overwatering the field. That being the reason for the bees lackluster game at livingston this year. That game shows our grit though so beeware. Go Bees!