Notre Dame Vs Cascade 1st Round

IrishTrickster

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ND o-line not big but do there jobs very well. D-line very stout. Linebackers some of best in state. You can't through on us or at least no one else has been able to. Would have 5 instead of 3 shut outs but jv got scored on. Cascade don't score on us. 35-0 ND. Just to many weapons and defense to stout. They do allow mercy rule in playoffs ?

Am I the only one who thinks IT is an alternate ID for Cballs, since he doesn't have a grasp of the English language and Cballs has gone AWOL?

Am I the only one who thinks IT is an alternate ID for Cballs, since he doesn't have a grasp of the English language and Cballs has gone AWOL?

NO THE IRISHTRICKSTER IS NOT ME !!!!!!!!!!! If you must know since I am the ball boy at ND,as all of you already know and my son is #64(o-line/d-line and I'm very proud of him) I am too closely affiliated to ND to post on here. Because Signals coach called to complain about me. I AM NOT A STAFF MEMBER.I don't want to embarass my son or the team. I saw fit to do some self censorship. I will continue to read and post in a more positive manner. Because when it comes down to it,its all just my opinion anyway. I agree with what some of the Trickster says but hold none of he's views on attacking people. Edited by Cannaonball54

I do not know who the idiot is but wish he would quit posting. I am an Irish graduate, fan and parent and feel as though he is an embarrassment to the Irish Nation. There are not many Irish fans that post on here but I want everyone to know he is not your typical ND fan.

One can support their team, state their oppinion and even trash talk if they want without taking the ITs approach. I just wish he would either grow up, get some class about him or just quit posting.

I do not know who the idiot is but wish he would quit posting. I am an Irish graduate, fan and parent and feel as though he is an embarrassment to the Irish Nation. There are not many Irish fans that post on here but I want everyone to know he is not your typical ND fan.

One can support their team, state their oppinion and even trash talk if they want without taking the ITs approach. I just wish he would either grow up, get some class about him or just quit posting.

Well said vhaul.

Its always pick on the lowly drunk. I can't believe I'm hated by my own kind. I've said nothing that all of you wouldn't have said if weren't cowards. I hate Signal mt and Troll . Irih win this by Mercy rule. 35-0

i hate signal as much as the next Irish Fan, but what does that have to do with the ND vs. Cascade game? I assure you I am not a coward but have more class than take the road you have taken. GO IRISH. Let the play on the field speak for us.

i hate signal as much as the next Irish Fan, but what does that have to do with the ND vs. Cascade game? I assure you I am not a coward but have more class than take the road you have taken. GO IRISH. Let the play on theyfield speak for us.

I wasn't calling you a coward. I was saying anyone in general who won't speak how they feel. At least in the context of the boundaries of Coach t . Good luck to all in the playoffs. Praying for all to be safe. Edited by IrishTrickster