Campbell county @ West

RunninRebels

LOL Space is gun ho :)

But it is good to support our District. I really studied this if memory serves me correctly I think the Cougars were supporting AC in the playoffs last year. So you really can not beat that. Who would have ever thought two counties leading the district that was typically dominated by Knox teams or others. Wow that is saying a lot. It would really speak volumes for the programs if we two had an opportunity to meet again in quarter finals. Can you imagine the press statewide. Wow. And what a game that would be....

We all have them...lol Its just my opinion I said I would like to play you all again. But I just feel West will be to much for you all. I do think CC is overrated. It will show Friday.  But if you all do lose you all did alot this year 10-1 record District 3AAA runner up, First playoff win.... GREAT JOB!!!! Nothing to be a sham off if you get beat by 3 or 30 points. If you all win I will be eating CROW all week....lol.

you have been eating crow all year .lol picking against us .I would love to serve you another helping.lol every time I think we maybe out done they step up and prove me wrong too.

I think it's funny that AC fans have to justify a win against cc .It don't matter if you win by 5 points or 45 points you won be happy you come up there and stole a win from us and move on and stop with the what ifs .

this is a very logical statement, talk about AC trying to justify a win over CC and then add stole a win to your comment, yea....that makes sense

this is a very logical statement, talk about AC trying to justify a win over CC and then add stole a win to your comment, yea....that makes sense

it was a good game and could have went either way but you and others try to down play cc because you all didn't blow us out and about lost the game at the end .It is what it is AC come up to cc and was losing in the 4th quarter and won the game in the last min of it .so in my opinion you stole one from us just like we stole one from powell.

it was a good game and could have went either way but you and others try to down play cc because you all didn't blow us out and about lost the game at the end .It is what it is AC come up to cc and was losing in the 4th quarter and won the game in the last min of it .so in my opinion you stole one from us just like we stole one from powell.

I am just saying that it makes no sense to talk about justifying a win then add stole to your comment, if you have paid attention to any of my post you would realize that the only time I say anything about that game is when a CC fan makes comments about how they should have won that game or should have done this or that or that the ball bounced our way yada yada yada.  Im not justifying anything, CC should have won that game in the 4th qtr and did not, but my point is that AC should have never put themselves in that position to start with if they they did not shoot themselves in the foot so much the first 3 qtrs.  I just find it funny that AC absolutely plays like garbage to go down 21-20, then makes it look real easy going down the field in a handful of plays to score the final TD and all CC can think about is the last 2:00 of the game.

I am just saying that it makes no sense to talk about justifying a win then add stole to your comment, if you have paid attention to any of my post you would realize that the only time I say anything about that game is when a CC fan makes comments about how they should have won that game or should have done this or that or that the ball bounced our way yada yada yada.  Im not justifying anything, CC should have won that game in the 4th qtr and did not, but my point is that AC should have never put themselves in that position to start with if they they did not shoot themselves in the foot so much the first 3 qtrs.  I just find it funny that AC absolutely plays like garbage to go down 21-20, then makes it look real easy going down the field in a handful of plays to score the final TD and all CC can think about is the last 2:00 of the game.

your response proves it.lol any ways good luck Friday I'm moving on.

Don't mean to interrupt but I thought the discussion was West verses CC.  We are excited about the Cougars coming to town and have great respect for what they have done up there.  I do think we are better due to our speed and depth. I promise you we are not overlooking them.  One of us can start discussing the AC game, that is if they get past SD. 

Don't mean to interrupt but I thought the discussion was West verses CC. We are excited about the Cougars coming to town and have great respect for what they have done up there. I do think we are better due to our speed and depth. I promise you we are not overlooking them. One of us can start discussing the AC game, that is if they get past SD.

Totally agree with ya! The topic at hand CC vs. West...I'll take CC by 14-17...just an opinion tho