Campbell county @ West

RunninRebels

Ill say it again today, WEST CHOKES AGAIN

Keep chumming the water - eventually someone will take your bait. Someone else`s victory is not your defeat. They say envy is a symptom for a lack of appreciation of your own self worth. Keep paddling there big guy, you`ll overcome that self loathing and doubt - maybe.

Edited by MeritIII

First of all West has traveled very well this year. Our student body has come out in force. The second point is that this years West team is more physical than the team AC played last time. The only thing that has held West back this year is there lack of focus at times. This is the most balanced team we have had in the last 6 years.

West as a whole community and school is probably has the worst support when it comes to their fans and athletics,its like they dont care(students)

I remember a drive the other night that Campbell County used against Gibbs when the slowed it down and ran the ball and controlled the clock for over 7 mins. I believe this will come to down to who controls the clock because both teams are fast paced and also who wins the turnover battle if their is one. I know West is a good team and Campbell County is not little brother anymore. This is suppose to be a high scoring game but I kinda have the feeling this might be a drag out mud slinging game. West is going to run hard and believe it or not I believe CC will return the favor this game. West is just like Central is with the speed of one back and shove it down your throat fullback. The key to this game will be West's QB. How will effect this game. Campbell County will pull out all the tricks in this game. Campbell will use alot of hard nosed runs by Cordle and Bailey in this game. Plus a couple deep balls.  My prediction CC 27- West 25

West as a whole community and school is probably has the worst support when it comes to their fans and athletics,its like they dont care(students)

We talked about this big guy, you will never get your chin up is you keep this attitude. Your team will make it back here - someday. But bashing others will not help your teams record. Now sing with me - Keep on the sunny side - always on the sunny side - keep on the sunny side of life.

I remember a drive the other night that Campbell County used against Gibbs when the slowed it down and ran the ball and controlled the clock for over 7 mins. I believe this will come to down to who controls the clock because both teams are fast paced and also who wins the turnover battle if their is one. I know West is a good team and Campbell County is not little brother anymore. This is suppose to be a high scoring game but I kinda have the feeling this might be a drag out mud slinging game. West is going to run hard and believe it or not I believe CC will return the favor this game. West is just like Central is with the speed of one back and shove it down your throat fullback. The key to this game will be West's QB. How will effect this game. Campbell County will pull out all the tricks in this game. Campbell will use alot of hard nosed runs by Cordle and Bailey in this game. Plus a couple deep balls. My prediction CC 27- West 25

If I could be serious for a moment...if Cottrell and Marshall were to partake in a foot race I would be willing to bet Cottrell wins by no more than a forward lean...just an opinion tho

I remember a drive the other night that Campbell County used against Gibbs when the slowed it down and ran the ball and controlled the clock for over 7 mins. I believe this will come to down to who controls the clock because both teams are fast paced and also who wins the turnover battle if their is one. I know West is a good team and Campbell County is not little brother anymore. This is suppose to be a high scoring game but I kinda have the feeling this might be a drag out mud slinging game. West is going to run hard and believe it or not I believe CC will return the favor this game. West is just like Central is with the speed of one back and shove it down your throat fullback. The key to this game will be West's QB. How will effect this game. Campbell County will pull out all the tricks in this game. Campbell will use alot of hard nosed runs by Cordle and Bailey in this game. Plus a couple deep balls. My prediction CC 27- West 25

Again, I hate to say it but West is not even comparable to Gibbs or Central...not an opinion but a FACT!

We talked about this big guy, you will never get your chin up is you keep this attitude. Your team will make it back here - someday. But bashing others will not help your teams record. Now sing with me - Keep on the sunny side - always on the sunny side - keep on the sunny side of life.

Ole Buddy , has West ever really beat Central??????? Maybe once in the last 15 yrs. Its ok though when CC beats you guys Friday night,you wont be talkin just crying

They passed the ball quite a bit in the first half as well...just an opinion tho... Again what games have you seen West play Crazy?

I saw them them vs. William Blount. I have a cousins kid on the team. They won like 45-24 I think. Could see they were real good. WB moved the ball ok. I was impressed with West, but not in ahww. Their good, CC is good. I hope it's a good game, that's all. The Prices are pretty good at doing what the other team is bad at, so hopefully they've found that

Ole Buddy , has West ever really beat Central??????? Maybe once in the last 15 yrs. Its ok though when CC beats you guys Friday night,you wont be talkin just crying

Always on the sunny side of life. Stay positive, like I`m positive this makes 4 years in a row that West has made it to at least the 2nd round. Why would I cry at a 10-2 record if we lost. Again, chin up and let the world see those pearly whites.

Always on the sunny side of life. Stay positive, like I`m positive this makes 4 years in a row that West has made it to at least the 2nd round. Why would I cry at a 10-2 record if we lost. Again, chin up and let the world see those pearly whites.

Hey ole buddy ,theirs a reason the coach at west has applied for the central job,