Campbell county @ West

RunninRebels

lol look who is learning to troll .your lie would have been more believe able if you would have said hammers.lol ..I know how you all like stats so here is you a good one.there is currently 3 cc players who all three older brothers played for AC .who were all studs in fact 2 of them currently hold school records at AC .how ironic is that .what a tradition I can't imagine the alumni 10 years from now. See now that's funny and I didn't have to lie about it but one thing you did do right is you did get me to bight good trolling.

lol your welcome, one thing about that is the kids your talking about one will be a sr next year the other two good kids but The only one we would miss is the Roberts kid.What I love the most is the sr kid still hasnt beat AC in 3years lol Good choice!!! Oh well go ahead and say wait till next year.....lol

First of all West has traveled very well this year.  Our student body has come out in force.  The second point is that this years West team is more physical than the team AC played last time. The only thing that has held West back this year is there lack of focus at times.   This is the most balanced team we have had in the last 6 years.

First of all West has traveled very well this year.  Our student body has come out in force.  The second point is that this years West team is more physical than the team AC played last time. The only thing that has held West back this year is there lack of focus at times.   This is the most balanced team we have had in the last 6 years.

It would be a huge game for sure if it happens. But we can talk about that next week if AC and West wins this week. Good luck !!

First of all West has traveled very well this year. Our student body has come out in force. The second point is that this years West team is more physical than the team AC played last time. The only thing that has held West back this year is there lack of focus at times. This is the most balanced team we have had in the last 6 years.

Yes and Cleveland got back in it by passing the ball very well. If CC can make a couple completions and quit running it so much, wait a minute, CC does pass the ball. Hmmmm, might be something there. Just saying.

They passed the ball quite a bit in the first half as well...just an opinion tho... Again what games have you seen West play Crazy?