Campbell county @ West

RunninRebels

Well we got it handed to us but still proud of what they done this year hats off to west players.as far as there fans class less rubbing it in that's all right too I will remember that and troll you all from now on.

You should be proud. You had a good run. As far as rubbing it in, some good natured fun and quotes, but I didn't see anything too far over the top.

Congrats to CC on a tremendous year. Have nothing to hang your heads about. Just ran into a superior team tonight, that's all.

Yes. Superior is the right word there. What a season!!! What a learning experience!! Coach Price should tell his kids that if you want to advance past this round, they have to work hard in off season to get to where West is. Don't want to be too negative, but, I see no way that AC beats West. I will be pulling for them, but its unlikely.

I want to say this about West tho. We all talk about their players, their strength, their speed, etc..... But they are a very classy and well coached team. That's overlooked sometimes when u have a lot of talent. I saw them tap a couple of CC kids on helmets after good hits, help players up, etc. that is the true sign of a well coached team. That kind of sportsmanship has been instilled in them by someone, and it shows. Hats off to the better team.

Yes. Superior is the right word there. What a season!!! What a learning experience!! Coach Price should tell his kids that if you want to advance past this round, they have to work hard in off season to get to where West is. Don't want to be too negative, but, I see no way that AC beats West. I will be pulling for them, but its unlikely.

I want to say this about West tho. We all talk about their players, their strength, their speed, etc..... But they are a very classy and well coached team. That's overlooked sometimes when u have a lot of talent. I saw them tap a couple of CC kids on helmets after good hits, help players up, etc. that is the true sign of a well coached team. That kind of sportsmanship has been instilled in them by someone, and it shows. Hats off to the better team.

Agreed...

Excellent Post!

Willful ignorance. West is playing well, but they are still on the road in the third round. AC didn't back into the game by accident.

Only because Maryville is in your district are you not a district champ. We certainly haven't played a team of that caliber. Y'all are the big kid on the block in 5A and we both know AC has their work cut out next week. We don't have a Dead End Barbecue but we do have Golden Girls. :) Better yet, we have a new Bojangles and they deserve a shout out because they've really supported our team this year such as donating a bunch of money for our 25 second clocks and food.

Edited by TomJoad

Only because Maryville is in your district are you not a district champ. We certainly haven't played a team of that caliber. Y'all are the big kid on the block in 5A and we both know AC has their work cut out next week. We don't have a Dead End Barbecue but we do have Golden Girls. :) Better yet, we have a new Bojangles and they deserve a shout out because they've really supported our team this year such as donating a bunch of money for our 25 second clocks and food.

Never been to Golden Girls...what do they serve there?