South Doyle @ Anderson County 2nd RD

MAVERICK1995

While we wait for 7...here is Pyke's newest highlight film!

how in the world he is not a MR football nominee this season is beyond me, him or Fox 1 should have been up for it. If you say its the line is the reason for Fox's yards than you have to nominate Pyke, if you say its because of Fox's ability than you shoul have to nominate Fox, neither is a travesty

how in the world he is not a MR football nominee this season is beyond me, him or Fox 1 should have been up for it. If you say its the line is the reason for Fox's yards than you have to nominate Pyke, if you say its because of Fox's ability than you shoul have to nominate Fox, neither is a travesty

Mav4 your exactly correct. You said it better than anyone. I thought well maybe its is because fox is a junior then well what about Pyke. I have no idea of the criteria. Not even the nominee. They have some explaining to do. You have two great players here and you do not even get one nominated . It just has to be some criteria method to this madness because anyone that knows anything about football would list these guys. Fox is num#1 in the state and #23 in nation last week. Stats not entered for this week. This absolutely crazy!

Mav4 your exactly correct. You said it better than anyone. I thought well maybe its is because fox is a junior then well what about Pyke. I have no idea of the criteria. Not even the nominee. They have some explaining to do. You have two great players here and you do not even get one nominated . It just has to be some criteria method to this madness because anyone that knows anything about football would list these guys. Fox is num#1 in the state and #23 in nation last week. Stats not entered for this week. This absolutely crazy!

Maybe it will put a fire under them and they will feel like they got shortchanged...I would hate to see what them 2 boys can do with a "chip" on their shoulder.

I told Matt to congratulate the finalists and move on. We want an entire team to hoist a trophy rather than one man. Secondly, I told him it embarrasses the TSSAA and media more when you put it out on the field. They can't buy that, deny that, or take it away. He isn't upset over it. A little disappointed maybe.