West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

My opinion west does win. May be a bit closer than some predictions so far. Outside of the maryville game AC is wests toughest opponent this year. In all seriousness how did Maryville beat this west team by 22 points? I know Maryville is an anomoly and not fair to compare to most teams but would have expected a much closer score. Bad calls, early year jitters, injuries, etc. Anybody see this game?

So I know the rundown on west's athlets but how good is your lines? I may be old school but I'm a strong believer in the idea that games are won on the line of scrimmage. This is a very very tough game for the Mavs but I'm thinking it will be closer than a lot have predicted!

Space said they were small and weak...AC will be bigger up front but I am telling you, underestimate these guys based on their size if you want to....#3 looks like an 8th grader...can't weigh more than 150-160 but he is a stud! I am telling the AC faithful...you can win, but nothing you do this week or have done in the last several will prepare you for the physical nature of this West team.. Strap em on tight and go get it!

DISTRICT 3AAA

Space said they were small and weak...AC will be bigger up front but I am telling you, underestimate these guys based on their size if you want to....#3 looks like an 8th grader...can't weigh more than 150-160 but he is a stud! I am telling the AC faithful...you can win, but nothing you do this week or have done in the last several will prepare you for the physical nature of this West team.. Strap em on tight and go get it!

DISTRICT 3AAA

I love seeing players with heart..heart can change a lot for a team! I'm sure AC players and coaches in no way are underestimating any part of this talented west team. I'm excited to see AC Oline vs West's Dline. AC's line has been very dominating the last few weeks...and it shows in the 2nd half against the opponents. I'm very excited to see how AC responds to this challange.

I am waiting on MAV4's magnificent stats!!

Let's see the breakdown Big Guy!

Although they're always insightful, he's probably likely going to wow us with something extra this week! Bet he's working overtime on it. :) Your devotees are expectantly waiting M4L. Edited by TomJoad

DISTRICT 3AAA

Space said it was a Campbell County parent. said that... Boy West showed CC how small they was.....lol