West @ Anderson County 3rd Rd!

MAVERICK1995

I'm not sure why people think West is or should be the favorite... You have number 2 vs. number 3. A district winner and a district runner up...sounds pretty even to me...I understand AC not wanting add fuel to the fire but every week you have had that "swag" about you and now all of a sudden it disappears. Why is that? Say you are trying to be respectful or whatever but you have done it respectfully up to this point in the season but this week you dropped off the map... Are you guys trying to play the if West wins they were supposed to? What happens when you guys WIN? Do you go back to being the old crew I used to see posting on here? Just been a weird week for sure on the T....

AC-27

West-20

WE ARE DISTRICT 3AAA!!

I'm not sure why people think West is or should be the favorite... You have number 2 vs. number 3. A district winner and a district runner up...sounds pretty even to me...I understand AC not wanting add fuel to the fire but every week you have had that "swag" about you and now all of a sudden it disappears. Why is that? Say you are trying to be respectful or whatever but you have done it respectfully up to this point in the season but this week you dropped off the map... Are you guys trying to play the if West wins they were supposed to? What happens when you guys WIN? Do you go back to being the old crew I used to see posting on here? Just been a weird week for sure on the T....

AC-27

West-20

WE ARE DISTRICT 3AAA!!

It's because West is the mighty, nay, the almighty Goliath, can't you see?  Actually, we respect their speed and team and realize with Fox having been injured that hurts our chances.  Just being realists but hoping otherwise.

Edited by MavMaximus

It's because West is the mighty, nay, the almighty Goliath, can't you see? Actually, we respect their speed and team and realize with Fox having been injured that hurts our chances. Just being realists but hoping otherwise.

You say that but ...you beat a pretty good football team last week without FOX... Whatever tho...I will wait for that swag to appear again!

You keep reaching - AC was front page last Saturday with 2 photos - because you are the #1 seed. If you want to be playing at home in the third round, you have to be the favorite and like it. Don't start the David vs Goliath now. No surprise to me if West wins, I'm expecting it.

"West 47  AC 19" dont sound like AC is the favorite to me....

Is that the same prep xtra that also said:

Bearden, AC and West all finishing 7-3? How did that work out? According to prep xtra - powell finishes 8-2 and wins 3AAA. I dont trust prep xtra spreads - what`s the line in Vegas?

Prediction for Powell was not far off, if they dont finish the season with the JV team they probably do win 3AAA

Is that the same prep xtra that also said:

Bearden, AC and West all finishing 7-3? How did that work out? According to prep xtra - powell finishes 8-2 and wins 3AAA. I dont trust prep xtra spreads - what`s the line in Vegas?

Predictions are just that. But dude, you be determined to take the underdog role when no one outside the AC faithful besides e38 has picked us. Whatever. My hope is we'll show up and give you highly achieving underdogs a good game.

Predictions are just that. But dude, you be determined to take the underdog role when no one outside the AC faithful besides e38 has picked us. Whatever. My hope is we'll show up and give you highly achieving underdogs a good game.

+1 West knows we are hurt. We respect West. I am sure we will give our best and that is the best anyone can ask for. It would be sweet to host the semifinals where the best atmosphere in the state to host. GO Mavs and GO Defense!

+1 West knows we are hurt. We respect West. I am sure we will give our best and that is the best anyone can ask for. It would be sweet to host the semifinals where the best atmosphere in the state to host. GO Mavs and GO Defense!

What do you mean you guys are hurt? Fox? We all know he is going to play...please don't get the excuses started early....just go win the game..again, AC has proven they can do just that...let's Rise to the Occasion!!

What do you mean you guys are hurt? Fox? We all know he is going to play...please don't get the excuses started early....just go win the game..again, AC has proven they can do just that...let's Rise to the Occasion!!

Not an excuse, just a fact. Someone also mentioned an injury earlier in the week on the OL. That doesn't help either. But, but, but, let's do rise to the occasion and show them Runnin' Rebels how country boys can get er done!