LA vs Tyner

oldkodger

How many seniors does LA have? Only Nivens? Regardless of the outcome, this experience will be invaluable for the team into next season too. Good luck Monday night from DC!

This ain't even going to be a game Tyner is going to kill these guy by 20 plus maybe 30 if the coach lets them.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posts such as this prove only one thing. Tyner has one fan, "winning1" with a lower than average I.Q.!

It's probably a little over the top(because he hasn't seen LA play)..he is basing his opinion on what Tyner has done to various teams this season.. it may not be what you agree with, but it's his opinion (right or wrong).

It's probably a little over the top(because he hasn't seen LA play)..he is basing his opinion on what Tyner has done to various teams this season.. it may not be what you agree with, but it's his opinion (right or wrong).

Best team I have seen out of Chatt town in AA in a while!

No argument with him being entitled to an opinion. I also see Tyner winning. The arrogance of his post prompted the response.

No argument with him being entitled to an opinion. I also see Tyner winning. The arrogance of his post prompted the response.

Obviously a kid so his opinion is shallow & biased no doubt. If any real fan from these too schools doesn't have respect for the other schools program, than they lack knowledge of basketball. I see Tyner winning but I promise LA wont quit just like Tyner has no quit so that in itself my freind makes it a game. Whoever wins will have my support as always in the boro.

I see all of these other threads with people having a hard time getting tickets. I just want to know if I travel down to Chattanooga for this game that I will be able to get a ticket when I get there. Thanks for any info onthis!

You can try to get in contact with the Bookkeeper at Tyner (423-855-2635). After you dial the number the phone menu will direct you to her office number. She might be able to tell you how the tickets have been selling. I got mine yesterday at the school and they were really selling. I understand(not first hand knowledge) that LA asked for 400 tickets. (According to the TSSAA they are entitled to half which is about 600). Good Luck and I am sure it will be a packed house tonight!