2014 5-AAA Football

GOOSESDAD

Can't argue these facts but I believe Siegel is the best 0-4 team in the state and if in  5AAA they could win the region this year.   I don't think the Owls when making their schedule ever thought Siegel would be considered a cupcake.   

WITH SEIGELS SPEED YOU HAVE TO BE DEFENSIVELY SOUND TO STOP THEM...OUR DEFENSE WAS ON THE FIELD A LONG TIME AND DESPITE ALL THE FLAGS..AND THE WRONG PERSONNEL IN TH 1ST. HALF...WE CAME OUT VICTORIOUS!! #LOP

seriously man? Just admit your schedule as been weak. There's nothing wrong with it, actually smart with the way the system currently is. But just for fun, let's compare non-district schedules:

Cleveland: McCallie 4-0(#3 DII)

Cookeville 4-0

Wilson Central 1-3

Knox West 3-1 (#1 5A)

Ooltewah: brainerd 0-4

Siegel 0-4

Tyner 0-3

DB 4-0(#7 6A)

From the pages of CoachT:

Divison 1 Class AAA (5A,6A) Schedule Strength Thru first 4 weeks:

Total of 112 teams:

#7 East Ham 81.2 (Tie)

#7 McMinn 81.2 (Tie)

#25 Soddy 66.7

#47 Cleveland 56.2

#58 Walker Valley 50.0

#78 Bradley 41.7

#111 Ooltewah 16.7

east ham & Mcminn with the gauntlet

Yea, and we get the Owls, then you...... You get West then us....... Thank God we get a week off before we play you. Think about this for a second and this could happen and I think it will.

Canes lose to Owls, 1-1 & 1-4, then we lose to you 1-2 & 1-5. Then we beat McMinn and Soddy and Bradley and lose to Rhea. 4-2 & 4-6....... We go to playoffs? Can that happen?

Yea, and we get the Owls, then you...... You get West then us....... Thank God we get a week off before we play you. Think about this for a second and this could happen and I think it will.

Canes lose to Owls, 1-1 & 1-4, then we lose to you 1-2 & 1-5. Then we beat McMinn and Soddy and Bradley and lose to Rhea. 4-2 & 4-6....... We go to playoffs? Can that happen?

I really don't know. I'm just hoping we are 6-3 going into the Ooltewah game.

From the pages of CoachT:

Divison 1 Class AAA (5A,6A) Schedule Strength Thru first 4 weeks:

Total of 112 teams:

#7 East Ham 81.2 (Tie)

#7 McMinn 81.2 (Tie)

#25 Soddy 66.7

#47 Cleveland 56.2

#58 Walker Valley 50.0

#78 Bradley 41.7

#111 Ooltewah 16.7

Soddy has not played a tougher schedule than Cleveland. I dont care what the numbers say.