Examiners 5A Spring Top 10

HighLife

how is a rumor for a upcoming sophomore been around for years??? I knew that you don't know what you are talking about. Lol

He started on the 8th grade team as a 6th grader (basketball) they have been talking about it for 4 years. McCallie, Baylor, Ringgold, Ridgeland, bunch of Christian schools like the one our ex coach came from...... On and on! Was at football meeting, saw his dad, he an 't going no where! But who knows he could..... Strange stuff happens. But fill us in PA!

with no information . Try to make it like this is a rebuilding year. I know Gatewood very well. Remember he was an Owl first.

You don't know Gatewood.

He was an Owl when you were still a chick.

It's actually kind of funny.  All those former Owl football greats sit on the East Hamilton side during the EH-OHS games.  They aren't Owl guys, they're Gatewood guys.  You can't even keep your own alumni.

The kid has been pretty good at basketball for a while.  Went to EH Middle.  The same rumor goes around for every good middle schooler/freshman at East Hamilton.  Same rumor that was hovering around Nick Woods, Tre Herndon, Hunter Moore, Gage Upshaw, Demetrious Morgan, Matt Milita, Jeffery Coleman, Myles Patton, George Porter and so on.  All went to East Hamilton Middle or High School.  Some left, most didn't.  The ones that stayed have had much better athletic careers than the ones that left.

You're still a moron and still clueless.  All you Ooltewah hacks have to rely on is 3rd hand information and personal bias based on what you hope will happen.

and when you get thru talking he is gone.. lol

seem like you riding his strap. It's not green anymore. Sorry.:/

The only person I'm riding is you.  HARD.  And you can't do a dang thing about it.  Might as well put a bit in your mouth and call you Seabiscuit.  I'm all up in your grill, little dude.  That's why you've shut up recently.  You're afraid of the consequences your BS brings upon you.  You get beat like a rented mule by myself and others here on the regular.

Keep on dreaming.  :roflolk:  :roflol:  :lol:

you are really uninformed. You can't get this from city scope lol

"You are really uninformed" is the most ironic thing you, PassiveAggressive, could ever say.

You're the same mouth-breather that is trying to give their "expert" opinion about who Signal has returning based on what Donovan Stewart has to say.  Yet, you haven't seen them play or seen their roster.

There is no way you could be that stupid.  :blink:  Oh wait, you are.

I've talked to the kid personally.  The only person I heard anything from was him.  I didn't hear rumors 3rd and 4th hand like you did.

Just keep wishing and hoping, dipstick. 

He started on the 8th grade team as a 6th grader (basketball) they have been talking about it for 4 years. McCallie, Baylor, Ringgold, Ridgeland, bunch of Christian schools like the one our ex coach came from...... On and on! Was at football meeting, saw his dad, he an 't going no where! But who knows he could..... Strange stuff happens. But fill us in PA!

after that basketball debacle he had all he could take. I thought he would reconsider after coaching change. Won't have to sit out though.