Examiners 5A Spring Top 10

HighLife

"You are really uninformed" is the most ironic thing you, PassiveAggressive, could ever say.

You're the same mouth-breather that is trying to give their "expert" opinion about who Signal has returning based on what Donovan Stewart has to say.  Yet, you haven't seen them play or seen their roster.

There is no way you could be that stupid.  :blink:

you are just mad because you dont know what you are talking about .I know Everyone. I don't need cityscope as a dictionary lol. Don't be mad Donovan didnt mention you.

you are just mad because you dont know what you are talking about .I know Everyone. I don't need cityscope as a dictionary lol. Don't be mad Donovan didnt mention you.

You're just mad because you're talking out of your sphincter and no one believes you.

You just think you know everyone.  :roflolk:

I don't need Donovan Stewart, misspelled words OR grammatical errors.  LOL!  :thumb:

Don't be mad EH waxed you in the playoffs.  :roflol:

"You are really uninformed" is the most ironic thing you, PassiveAggressive, could ever say.

You're the same mouth-breather that is trying to give their "expert" opinion about who Signal has returning based on what Donovan Stewart has to say.  Yet, you haven't seen them play or seen their roster.

There is no way you could be that stupid.  :blink:  Oh wait, you are.

I've talked to the kid personally.  The only person I heard anything from was him.  I didn't hear rumors 3rd and 4th hand like you did.

Just keep wishing and hoping, dipstick.

don't try and clean it up ignoramus you just got caught in a lie. You need to update your roster son. And he won't be on it .

You're just mad because you're talking out of your sphincter and no one believes you.

You just think you know everyone.  :roflolk:

I don't need Donovan Stewart, misspelled words OR grammatical errors.  LOL!  :thumb:

Don't be mad EH waxed you in the playoffs.  :roflol:

what you need is to quit lying and face the fact that you are irrelevant biscuits. Its 2014 so put that out dated cityscope dictionary up.

what you need is to quit lying and face the fact that you are irrelevant biscuits. Its 2014 so put that out dated cityscope dictionary up.

What am I lying about?  Go on.  I'm waiting.   :flower:

Irrelevant?  The fact that you think anything you say here matters speaks volumes about how deluded you truly are.

It's 2014, do you know what the heck you're talking about EVER?  How many more times could your BS possibly be exposed?  How many more times could you possibly get smacked down by myself and others here because of the ridiculous garbage you post?

Clean what up?  What lie?  I can't wait to hear the logic behind this! LOL!  Go on, dunce, flesh this accusation out!  :roflol:

You need to check your sources, little fellow.  He's already on it.  :roflolk:

sorry biscuits he wont help you. Its over. Face it. You are irrelevant on this thread.lol not invited to the preseason party. Get gone baked yeast!!!

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

after that basketball debacle he had all he could take. I thought he would reconsider after coaching change. Won't have to sit out though.

OK, I will bite where will he go and not have to sit? Yes he could go to one of those prep schools like Oak Hill acadamy there poping up all over the place.....

Warning: memcache_connect() [function.memcache-connect]: Can't connect to internal.memcached.coacht.net:11211, Connection refused (111) in /mnt/wwwroot/boards/ips_kernel/classCacheMemcache.php on line 90

OK, I will bite where will he go and not have to sit? Yes he could go to one of those prep schools like Oak Hill acadamy there poping up all over the place.....

Not far but far enough away to abide by the rules.