Soddy Scuffle! FLIPS headphones for the OW, UTC matches and practice!

coachhatcher

Due to the success of the last weekend's tournament, Soddy Daisy is hosting another FS/GR tournament on May 10 at the Soddy Daisy Wrestling Arena.  There will be a UTC freestyle practice before the event and two UTC matches between the FS and GR tournaments.  This will be a great opportunity for all coaches and competitors to watch and learn from a collegiate freestyle practice and matches!  Last weekend's Chattanooga Open had great competition and was well run, we expect the same for this event.  The Outstanding Wrestler of the tournament will also win a free pair of FLIPS headphones!  Don't miss this event!  Here is the tournament information:

2014 SODDY SCUFFLE

WIN A PAIR OF FLIPS HEADPHONES!!

UTC FREESTYLE PRACTICE BEFORE!!

TWO UTC MATCHES IN BETWEEN THE 

FS/GR SESSIONS!!

DATESSATURDAY, MAY 10, 2014

10838 DAYTON PIKE

SODDY DAISY, TN 37379

WEIGH-INS:  SATELLITE WEIGH-INS WILL BE DONE FOR THIS TOURNAMENT ON FRIDAY, MAY 8.  THERE WILL BE NO ONSITE WEIGH-INS ON SATURDAY.  EMAIL coachhatcher@gmail.com FOR SATELLITE WEIGH-IN INFORMATION.

TOURNAMENT FORMAT:  

LINE BRACKETING

WRESTLING STARTS:  9:00 A.M.

* GRECO-ROMAN COMPETITION FIRST, FREESTYLE WILL FOLLOW

REGISTRATION:  ALL REGISTRATIONS MUST BE DONE THROUGH TRACKWRESTLING BY 11:00 P.M. CENTRAL TIME ON THURSDAY, MAY 8, 2014.  NO EXCEPTIONS!!  YOU MUST GO TO http://unapproved website/registration/BasicPreReg1.jsp?tournamentGroupId=140739009 TO PAY AND REGISTER.  MAKE SURE TO REGISTER FOR BOTH TOURNAMENTS IF YOU ARE WRESTLING BOTH STYLES.  YOU WILL NOT BE REGISTERED FOR THE TOURNAMENT UNTIL YOU COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS AND PAY.  ABSOLUTELY NO WALK-INS AND NO PAYING AT THE DOOR!  

ENTRY FEE$20 WHETHER YOU WRESTLE ONE STYLE OR BOTH

AWARDS:  MEDALS FOR 1ST-3RD PLACES.  A PAIR OF FLIPS HEADPHONES FOR THE OUTSTANDING WRESTLER!!

INSURANCE:  EACH PARTICIPANT MUST HAVE A VALID USA WRESTLING CARD.

DIVISIONS AND WEIGHT CLASSES:  

GO TO http://www.themat.com/forms/Weights.pdf FOR ALL DIVISION AND WEIGHT CLASS INFORMATION.  *WEIGHT CLASSES AND DIVISIONS MAY BE COMBINED TO ENSURE EACH WRESTLER THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF MATCHES.

CONCESSIONSA FULLY STOCKED CONCESSION STAND WILL BE OPEN        

DURING THE TOURNAMENT.  NO COOLERS ALLOWED IN THE FACILITY!

ADMISSION:  $2 FOR KIDS, $5 FOR ADULTS

CONTACT INFORMATION:  MIKE HATCHER BY PHONE AT 423-303-0760 OR BY E-MAIL AT coachhatcher@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder about this weekend's Soddy Scuffle!!  This is going to be a really cool event!  There will be a UTC freestyle practice before the event and two matches in between the freestyle and greco sessions!  To top it off, the Outstanding Wrestler will receive a FREE pair of Flips Headphones!!  Hope to see you there Saturday!!

Mike Hatcher