District 13-A 2014

district mvp will prolly be hilliard from huntingdon.... then he'll go buy beer to celebrate

You should get your facts straight before you post. Hillard went and got his GED and is joining the arm forces and serving his country so people like you can get on the internet say things you don't know anything about.

You should get your facts straight before you post. Hillard went and got his GED and is joining the arm forces and serving his country so people like you can get on the internet say things you don't know anything about.

blame your ignorant cohorts for informing me then, i was on the huntingdon thread not too long ago and asked about the situation and was told by basically everyone he was granted eligibility by the TSSAA to play this season.... the fact you get all sore over a joke is the most entertaining tho 

blame your ignorant cohorts for informing me then, i was on the huntingdon thread not too long ago and asked about the situation and was told by basically everyone he was granted eligibility by the TSSAA to play this season.... the fact you get all sore over a joke is the most entertaining tho

Edited by horse

blame your ignorant.for informing me then, i was on the huntingdon thread not too long ago and asked about the situation and was told by basically everyone he was ranted eligibility by the TSSAA to play this season.... the fact you get all sore over a joke is the most entertaining tho

Why would i be sore because you showed your ignorance? Edited by horse

looks like a crybaby being a crybaby to me... its all in fun get over it 

looks like a crybaby being a crybaby to me... its all in fun get over it

Thats saying a lot coming for a community that trashed their school and head coach's house a couple years ago and blamed it on another town. Then YOU got on here and cried about it. And after all that still got stomped. So come back and cry me a hand full. Edited by horse

Thats saying a lot coming for a community that trashed their school and head coach's house a couple years ago and blamed it on another town. Then YOU got on here and cried about it. And after all that still got stomped. So come back and cry me a hand full.

hahahahahha that was actually huntingdon ppl but ok 

You're are a idiot it was WC people. Nobody gets on here and say anything about WC so you get on here and cry. That's wc people

when have i cried? lmao i just get on here to talk about sports i dont get my feelings hurt when someone says something. butt hey thick skin is a virtue